Chapter 15

Before we get started I will warn you this isn't a Yoonmin chapter...

It's a filler chapter for the side ships!!!!!!

That means things will be more upbeat, HOWEVER it still correlates to last chapter's events

This will be a Namjinseok chapter, since Jin is the other person involved besides Yoonmin...

Y'all thought I was going to finish the kiss scene lmao

ALSO I JUST SAW IM #3 ON TAEKOOK SO I WILL PUT A SPRINKLE OF TAEKOOK IN THERE IN HONOR OF THAT

Let's Begin!!

==========================================================

Author's POV

While all the lovey dovey drama was happening Jin and Hoseok were in their shared room reading some random fanfic about Yoonmin. Hoseok and Jin were squished together on Jin's bed, so both can read the chapter. The chapter was at the climax where there is a dramatic declaration of love to the other before sharing their first kiss. Both Jin and Hoseok pushed the laptop and slipped on the floor when they saw that Yoonmin kissed. If you were standing outside their door you would hear squeals and screams from both of them.

"Jinnie THEY FINALLY KISSEDDD!!!" Hoseok screamed.

Jin looked at the younger with a slight blush on his face when he realized that Hoseok called him 'Jinnie', and the older thought that was so adorable of him. Of course the younger realized what he said and blushed as well thinking what the hell did he just say. 

Soon awkward silence consumed the room...

Until Namjoon bust the door open to greet his hyungs.

"Jinnie and Hobi hyung~ what are you guys doing?" he questioned.

That knocked both of the boys out their trance, and they both responded

"Reading."

See Namjoon was indeed what you would called a big man child when it came to his favorite hyungs even though he was the leader of their group. He was really only childlike with them, and that does not exclude today when he wanted to cuddle with his hyungs, while reading whatever they were reading. So, of course Namjoon put on his best dimple smile while asking in a baby like voice, "Jinnie, Hobi can I read and cuddle with you?"

Both of the older males could never resist Namjoon's dimple, since it's so fucking cute.

Both of the boys nodded, and Namjoon squished himself in between Jin and Hobi. Although Jin and Hoseok weren't finished reading, cuddling with Namjoon made both feel drowsy which led to Namjoon also feeling drowsy. Soon all the boys wrapped their arms around each other and fell asleep, but not before Jin and Hoseok whispered in Namjoon's ear

"Sleep well Joonie."

Taehyung's POV

It felt so good to be in Jungkookie's arms.

Just taking naps with the younger made me feel at ease with myself. Between the younger's steady heartbeat and the soft snores coming from him. It was adorable. 

I don't really know why I woke up, but just having a few moments to stare at the younger makes me feel so domestic. Soon enough sleep starts to take over me and for the view to be a sleeping Jungkook be the last...

Was the best view.

=====================================================

WANTED TO THANKS YOU GUYS AGAIN FOR THE #3 ON TAEKOOK

NOW IM OVER 100 READSSSSSSSSS

ALSO DO YOU LIKE TOP KOOK OR TOP TAE?! (i like top tae or switch)

ALSO I was think making Joon bottom in this fic? (yay or nay)

BUT YOU GUYS REALLY BRIGHTEN MY MOOD TODAY AND I THANK YOU!!

BYE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS