Chapter 17

The following new characters are

*insert drum roll*

TEN

YANGYANG

HENDERY (MY HUSBAND)

YES WAYV KINGSSSS

I absolutely ADORE these children (and don't worry im not the type that thinks i'll actually marry hendery i just love him)

WAYV IS LITERALLY ART

BUT LET'S BEGINNN

=====================================================

Author's POV

Jimin was at the studio prepping for his new idea for choreo for Filter. Between his turns and transitions of his different ideas ended up flowing together in to one simple yet complicated masterpiece, knowing he was ready for to see his choreographer tomorrow for clean up and other adjustments.

While Jimin was at the studio Yoongi still mourned the ruined kimchi.

(rip kimchi)

In the end Yoongi just ate rice without his precious kimchi, and Jungkook and Taehyung got what was equivalent to an ass whooping by Jin, because they ruined his amazing and delicious kimchi.  Namjoon and Hoseok just stayed away from the chaos and cuddled while watching a BL Thai Drama. 

Both of the boys cried since the first episode, because the two main characters were in love since another lifetime when they killed themselves out of fear and love. As well as laugh when they heard Pharm say 'P'Deannnnnnnnnnnn~'.

(A/N: Y'ALL I CRIED WATCHING THIS SHIT IT WAS SO GOOD LIKE TF)

Yoongi was still semi confused on what to do with Jimin. Yes, they kissed but do they start dating or just ignore their feelings? All he knows is that he doesn't let the younger go, but he doesn't know if he exactly want to date the younger. Well he knows whatever happens between them he wants to be prepared for all possibilities.

(Next Day)

Jimin's POV

Today's the day I finally meet my choreographer to discuss my solo, even if corona being a bitch I still want to be prepared. I walk in thinking it's just going to be me and the choreographer until before I entered the studio I see three other individuals with him discussing what I can assume is choreography stuff. 

I walked into the room, and saw the three other heads turn around.

They are fucking gorgeous. (A/N: OF COURSE THEY'RE GORGEOUS BC YES)

They looked at me with curiosity before the Prince Eric looking one walked up and introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Hendery the most calm and mature member of the group."

I was going to introduce myself, before I heard another one of the boys yell

"Don't listen to him he is such a liar! He's just as chaotic as my baby YangYang."

"Hyung! I'm not a baby, I'm 20 now," the boy named YangYang replied.

I chuckled before I introduced myself and asked what they were doing here.

"Well, we were here in place of our leader Kun to talk about our 'Bad Alive' choreo, and how it was such a huge success." The boy I eventually learned named Ten replied.

"That awesome", I replied, "We probably should all hang sometimes, I'm just here for my solo choreo."

We continued chatting, and I noticed how Ten kept calling Yangyang 'baby', and asked if they were together romantically.

They all looked at each other before laughing, before Yangyang responded

"God no! I love my hyung, but it's actually the other crackhead I'm dating." He laughed while pointing at Hendery. 

Hendery sighed, "Yep. I just having deal with my boyfriend being called baby by two different people." He glared at Ten.

Ten rolled his eyes at him before saying, "Well we have to go, because we actually have to get to our dorms. Good luck with your choreo!"

I smiled, "Thanks! Bye you guys!"

I saw them wave before leaving and heard bickering between the group about Ten calling Yangyang baby.

They sound like a handful, but fun to hang with.

===================================================

OKAY!! ITS A FILLER WITH MY CHILDREN BUT TO THIS DAY YANGYANG IS CALLED BABY BY TEN

AND UWMA IS A TEAR FILLED BL THAI DRAMA

BUT WE'RE ALMOST AT 500 READSSSSSSSSS

THANKS FOR READING THIS DRAMA/CRACK FIC

IM STILL OVER THE FUCKING MOON THO LMAO