Chapter 16

So people actually like what I'm writing and literally I'm over the fucking moon rn

I actually I'm speechless rn

ALSO ERIC NAM IN YOU'RE SEXY I'M SEXY IS A WHOLE KINK

HOWEVER I HAVE TO PREP FOR MY SAT AND IT'S LIKE EW

I also got a new laptop yesterday so first chapter on this new one

BUT ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN DRAMA (aka the smooch)

LETS BEGIN!!

================================================

Jimin's POV

Yoongi's lips felt so good against mine, but eventually we had to let go because we were basically in the middle of the hallway, and we were lucky none of the members notice even though I did see Namjoon walk into Jin and Hobi's room. I looked at Yoongi and we can both feel the tension coming from each other's stare.

I decided to break the silence by saying something that I hope he took as a joke

"So, should I add that into the routine then?"

He looked at me with a playful glare and we both busted out laughing like we never fought like five minutes ago. 

Eventually we stopped laughing and he looked at me and then asked, "By the way I never asked, how did you get into my room in the first place?"

Suddenly I felt my face heat up and I just couldn't respond. Like how could I say that I just went into your room because I couldn't sleep and low key wanted to cuddle with you?

"I probably accidentally sleepwalked there or something." I replied thinking it was a smooth and reasonable excuse.

Yoongi's POV

That excuse is bullshit.

I think we all know that Jimin doesn't sleepwalk for shit. However, to spare the younger some embarrassment I'll just agree and nod in understanding ( A/N: smile and wave ladies)

"Well if that's the case then that's fine, I guess."

Soon what I considered awkward tension came back and we just stood there until we saw Jungkook and Taehyung walk out of their shared room to see us just standing at Jimin's door. they looked at us questioningly, like in 'what the fuck are they doing way' before Taehyung said

"Jimin, don't you have to go to that choreographer tomorrow morning?"

I saw Jimin's face morph from confusion to realization, and he looked at me again and complained, "Ughhh I have to go to the dance studio then. I'll talk to you later hyung." Before I could respond he just ran off to the studio. I stood there for a couple seconds before hearing my stomach growl, and I just went to the kitchen for some food. Arriving at the kitchen I wish I could unsee what I just saw in the kitchen. 

I saw Taehyung and Jungkook tried to put banana milk on the kimchi I was going to eat.

Who the fuck ruins good kimchi, especially if Jin made the good kimchi. I was disgusted, HORRIFIED even. I felt my heart cry for the kimchi, before I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

rest in peace kimchi...

==============================================================

Is this chapter short? Yes

Did I go back to crackhead writing? Yes

Hotel? Trivago

Rest In Peace Kimchi

There is also about to be another group joining this story next chapterrrrr!!!!

Bye you guys :)