Chapter 10

I decided to add the songs I listened to while writing, but ENJOY!!

Ring Ding Dong- SHINEE

Gee- Girls Generation

Sorry Sorry- Super Junior

Puma- TXT (replayed twice to set the mood ;) )

War of the Hormone- BTS 

Turn Back Time- WAYV

Scream- Dreamcatcher

Wannabe- Golden Child

Dr. Bebe- Pentagon

Sweet Chaos, Shoot Me- Day6

Say My Name- ATEEZ

IM THE TREND- G-IDLE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

I am not only conflicted about Yoongi I'm also scared. He is my hyung and I don't want the older to think bad about me for asking about sensual dancing. But I am also very curious what he'll say if I do ask. Don't get me wrong I am straight, but something about Yoongi just entices me so much. 

I know I get flustered around him sometimes, but that's just him teasing so that doesn't mean anything. I don't know where hyung is though maybe he's at the studio.

MaGiCaLlY tImE sKiP~

Yoongi's POV

I feel like I'm about to die.

I've been in this studio for almost 24 hours now trying to figure out this one song's melody. It's just missing something and I don't know what! I tried every fucking thing I just don't know what's missing! I suddenly heard a knock on the door who dare disturbs my genius?!

I mean I do need a break but there are proper principles to my Genius Lab. I opened my door, and see Jimin in a cute little black jumper with black skinny jeans which really defines his ass.

'Yoongi WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THOUGHT THIS IS JIMIN'

"Hey hyung, sorry to interrupt I was wondering if you could help me real quick."

I looked at the younger and led inside to sit on one of the black leather couches that's in the studio near all of our trophies we all won so far. Although I was still curious why the younger was here because he never really came to me for personal matters really. "Well Jiminie my precious dongsaeng what do you need help with."

Jimin's POV 

Now it's my turn to panic and hope that Yoongi won't disown me. "Well hyung y'know how I have my choreography for Filter? Well I was told to ask different people who can see different sides of me, and I was told to ask you to see if you help me with a sensual concept." I said shyly, and hoped that I wouldn't get punched in the face or something. Yoongi just stared at me kinda of  flustered and I am officially scared.

Yoongi's POV

He just straight asked for a sensual concept?! Yes the younger was very attractive. He can turn any guy gay for him, but why me. I'm starting feel things that I shouldn't feel about him. Just thinking about him alone in the practice makes me think unholy thoughts that Namjesus wouldn't approve of. Like imagine if he was just as a mess when he's at practice but instead it was because of me.

Shit, I'm still staring. Well maybe I can suggest body rolls? Yeah best safe option without weird. It's not I can say wear extremely tight pants that flaunts your ass and make sure when you preform to give that extremely hot death stare he gives during ever performance. 

"W-well for this sort of concept I would suggest maybe some body rolls y'know and maybe some stuff from the BS&T era." I replied with a shaky voice.

Jimin's POV

BS&T era? That's kinda old to be honest I want something a little more fresh. Maybe I can have him show me something. "Hyung I don't mean to sound rude, but BS&T era is kinda old can maybe show me or teach me an example?" I know Yoongi isn't much of a dancer, but maybe he can maneuver me or something?

No One's POV

Yoongi just continued to stare and was becoming more red. He was unsure if the younger knew what he was asking, but he wouldn't pass up on this opportunity to touch Jimin even if it felt wrong. Slowly the older took Jimin's hand to lift him up off the couch, and the older suddenly thought of an idea. "Jimin," Yoongi asked, "What do you think about a dance partner for this?" Jimin stared at the older in confusion as to why he would need a dance partner, but the younger was desperate for ideas, so he replied, "That sounds interesting what do you have in mind?"

Yoongi smirked and started to maneuver the younger's body. He first turned Jimin to face away from him as he tells the younger his every movement. Yoongi went close to his ear, and whispered in his ear, "You'll start facing away from your partner and he'll come up to you and graze his hands from your waist down to your hips, and you lean you head back onto his shoulder as if your in pleasure." As the older said these words he gripped the younger's waist and slid his hands down to his waist, and Jimin although was suppose to fake his pleasure it felt too good to fake his head throw. Both of the members did not know what they felt inside when the interaction continued all they knew it was wrong, but they felt gratification from their actions. As Yoongi continued to lead Jimin's movements, it led to Jimin ended being pushed against the door to the studio. If anyone else would've been in the room that person would've felt the tension between Yoongi and Jimin. With both members panting from both the movement and the tension they continued to admire each other.

Jimin's POV

I'm pushed back against the door and the way Yoongi is looking at me is honestly so breathtaking. I know it's wrong to feel this way about my hyung, and you know what fuck it! I can't take this anymore...

So,I grabbed his shirt and kissed him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BYE! JUST BYE I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THIS

BYE!