Chapter 7

I started online school on Monday and it was HELL

But this book hit 40 READS 

I'm proud of myself :D

But I will still try to update often, because online school CAN SUCK IT!!

But if you've been active on insta HAVE YOU SEEN TAE'S NECK VEINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways let's begin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

After Jin saw the Yoonmin cuddle session and cooked breakfast, everyone was called down and everyone else saw Yoonmin together. Each member had their own snapshot and thought one thing. It was hella cute. Of course Yoonmin was the last to wake up, but before anyone could go and wake them up everyone from the kitchen heard a loud scream.

Yoongi's POV

I was waking up naturally as one does through the smell of Jin's cooking, but instead of my eyes meeting the door my eyes landed on something blonde and fluffy then I look down and saw my arm wrapped around somebody. Soon I pieced together who it was and I freaked out and screamed to only here a scream back with a loud thud. "Ow~", I heard after only to see a head pop up and look at me with eyes as wide as saucers. The younger kept staring at me with a slight tint on his cheeks, and honestly it looked kinda cute.

'Okay Yoongi, you need to stop thinking about this kind of stuff'

Jimin's POV

While sitting on the ground for eternity I tried to figure what to say to him to where it doesn't sound weird, but I have no clue what to say, and I feel my face heating up. At this point I probably look like a blonde strawberry. I was still stuck in my thoughts on what to say when I heard, "Jimin, Jiminie are you okay?" I looked up, and I just nodded my head at what seemed like 100 miles per hour. I don't know if I was dizzy or still half sleep, but I saw what looked like a small smirk before he clapped and said, "Alright then, let's go down for breakfast and tried not to get yelled at for being the last ones up." 

No one's POV

Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand to help him up, and pulled him towards the kitchen. Jimin noticed how the older never let go of his hand, and honestly he wasn't complaining either. They reached the kitchen to only be met with five smiles, which made the latter start to get red as they saw their hands still holding on to each other. Taehyung spoke up in his most teasing like voice asking, "So~ what did you guys do last night that ended with this shortie cuddling with the other shortie?" Hoseok added on to the teasing by asking,"Also please tell us who took it up the ass!" Jimin looked so embarrassed and Yoongi looked straight mortified, which caused both of them to look down to see their hands are still together before both of them yanked their hands away. Jimin was the first to speak by saying, "Nothing happened and no one definitely took anything up the ass." Jimin emphasized the last part, which he only got a smirking Hoseok in return. Yoongi added by saying,"I don't even know how Jimin got in my room let alone on my bed to begin with." Jungkook decided to comment by saying, "So Jimin drugged Yoongi? How exciting!!" Taehyung sneered, "Jungkook, Jimin is a mochi and this isn't 50 Shades of Grey!" 

Both Namjoon and Jin looked at each other while the bickering continued and decided what to do before Jin suddenly clapped his hands and shouted, "Alright people! First Tae, never reference 50 Shades ever again you are still a baby, and secondly because of your teasing the food is now cold! So Jimin and Yoongi SIT DOWN!"

(Stream Sit Down by NCT 127)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND SCENEEE!!

Okay guys I'm pretty confident in this chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed

YOONMIN FOREVER

BAIIIII!!