52

Josephine stirred in the warmth of Camillo's arms. She did her best to reach for her phone on the nearby table without disturbing him. Four hours. She had been here for four hours.

When she slowly peeled those muscled arms off of her, Camillo no sooner tried to tighten then. Smiling, she pushed them away.

"Come back to bed," Camillo crooned, turning to watch. Peeking from the sheet, his toned chest looked perfectly delectable. Josephine now knew that it's strength carried down lower. She might have remained staring if not for their nap. She was here later than she'd expected.

Josephine glanced around the room, looking for the attire she had on later today. He'd no sooner torn off those clothes right from her, throwing them around the room. His bedroom. From an apartment a few blocks of school, and miles away from the Williams hotel.

"How was it?" He grinned, arrogance rippling through. Josephine turned, unashamed of her nakedness. Camillo was enjoying the view thoroughly.

Josephine spotted her underwear. "The sex?"

Camillo levied a brow. He wanted an answer.

"Hmm," She said. Cutting through the bedroom to fetch her things, she began putting them back on, positively feline. "I guess it was okay."

"Okay?" He scoffed, then shook his head as he was sure of his skill. Or maybe he was unsure if she was being truthful or not. Though his swagger didn't suggest one bit of it. "That's not what it sounded like."

Josephine bit down on the smile forming. The sex wasn't bad. In fact, she enjoyed it. A lot. But she still didn't want this to hinder her plans. For one thing, she was done trying with Dante. And if he complained, this is what she was supposed to do. Seduce Camillo. She played the whore he thought her to be. If anything, she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Camillo's eyes lifted from the bed. "What about Lexi?"

"She's with Luca." Josephine pushed her arms through the sleeves of her blouse.

Camillo mumbled, "So much for hostile territory."

"We just had sex. She won't be mad. It's not like we're dating or anything." Lexi managed to endure and look the other way for so many of Camillo's trysts, why wouldn't she be the same?

Camillo straightened. "Wait—we aren't in a relationship?"

Why would he assume? For one thing, he hasn't asked. "Isn't this just casual?" Josephine said, her cheeks still flushed from hours before. She hadn't been intimate with anyone since he had walked into her life. She needed this. It felt good to be loose and forget the night a world away. Especially when her father told her not to.

"I thought—I mean," He ran his fingers through his inky hair. "I thought you liked me that way."

"Camillo, I've known you for four months." She wiggled her legs through her slim navy skirt then fasted it against her waist. "I'm not just going to magically fall in love with you because we had sex one time."

"It was actually four times." He corrected, arrogance brimming.

Josephine leered at him as if he were an ant underneath her feet. "Four rounds, one session. And it was all because of you."

She looked around the room. Drawers unexpectedly clean and tidy and the large mirror above his desk sparkled, nevertheless Josephine made no mention of her surprise. He could've hired a maid. He had enough money to do so, anyways. She went to find her shoes.

Camillo coughed. "So that's... That's it?"

Was he rambling? Josephine blinked. "Were you expecting more?"