Perfect II

part two of the highschool au <3 

!this one has MINOR angst towards the end. The reasoning for it does not go into detail, but please please please be careful!

Clay tossed the fifth paper clip at the back of a brown haired boy's head.

A particularly annoyed brown haired boy, to be exact. One that had scooted back in his chair until the back was against the front of Clay's desk, and then used his heel to kick Clay in the shin.

Hard. (lmao L)

"Ouch- George, what the hell?" Hissed Clay through giggles.

The brunet scoffed. "Excuse me, who has been throwing whatever the hell he can find at the back of my head for the past twenty minutes?" He retorted under his breath so only Clay could hear.

Clay opened his mouth to reply, but the teacher turned around and George quickly pushed his chair back in to continue his work. Clay's jaw clamped shut again as she shot him an iron-faced death glare.

Detention sucked.

But with George, it wasn't so bad.

That was nice.

When the teacher turned away, Clay reached forward and poked George's back. George lightly smacked his hand. (s L AP)

"Clay. Work."

"Sorry 'mom.'"

"Shut up."

Clay snickered. George sighed a bit, but the blonde could hear hear his quiet giggles. That made him smile softly.

Clay strolled out of the school with George following a bit behind. Both boys held their phones. Clay messaging his friends and apologizing for having detention, since they had planned to hang out that day, whilst George was scrolling twitter, Clay learned when he hung back to let the smaller catch up.

George turned his phone off, smiling at Clay awkwardly. "Well uh... I've gotta go. Have fun with your friends."

Clay bit his lip. "Yeah, will do. See you tomorrow."

George raised his eyebrow. "It's Friday, Clay."

"I know." (when I thought of this I was so PROUD)

Clay could nearly see the gears turning in George's head. He desperately fought a wheeze.

George put his hand to his forehead. "You're such an idiot." He giggled. "But that was smooth, I'll give you that. Problem is, I need a way to contact you... Hmm..." George pretended to think.

Clay rolled his eyes, tossing George his phone. The brunet caught it easily, a small smile on his face. "Fine, I deserved that. Put your number in, I'll text you later."

"Alright. See you tomorrow." George said, pressing Clay's phone back into his outstretched palm. His fingers brushed the blonde's unintentionally, causing the taller to blush a bit.

"Yeah. Um, see you then." He said quickly, turning away to hide his face.

George ran off, waving to Clay before sliding into a car.

With that, he was gone.

Clay sighed quietly. He shook his head a bit and made his way over to the back of the school building, stuffing his hands into his pockets as the autumn breeze brushed past him.

He caught sight of his three friends and jogged over to them.

"Dream!" Nick said cheerfully, smiling.