never let me go, beautiful

the boys are back in town💃💃

hi :D some good old domestic fluff while i work on other things,,,,, 

title from clusterhug by idkhbtfm, absolute banger 

go check out this fic on my ao3 if ur interested!! https://archiveofourown.org/works/38995029 or, my username is pink_and_gold !!

Enjoy!<3

George doesn't usually get home this late, but he had been streaming later than usual at his office— They don't stream at the house any more, there's just not enough soundproofing, and he's pretty sure Sapnap was editing in the office anyway— And he'd wanted to grab something special. It had caused a bit more delay than he would have preferred— George is tired enough to long for the warmth of gentle, soft arms.

He fumbles with his pockets in a search for the house keys, tongue between teeth. It's difficult, because he's balancing an armful of things in one arm and juggling his phone in the other.

He manages to find the keys, and they almost slip from his hands— But George gets by, stumbling into the house as soon as the door is open. There's hardly enough time for George to sigh in relief and close the door before he's locked into an embrace that forces him to put down his things with as much care as he can.

When George inhales again, he breathes in the soft scent of summer and laundry detergent. It's so, so deliciously familiar— The way warm hands slip beneath the hem of his shirt onto cool skin, scooping him tighter and closer and safer against Dream's chest. George can hardly get enough, and he grabs a fistful of Dream's hoodie, pressing his nose into the taller's neck if only to breathe him in.

"Hi, baby." Dream mumbles sappily, voice like sugar and honey. George feels so, so loved. "Missed you."

George laughs gently into Dream's skin, feeling the way he seems to melt into the sound with a soft, content little sigh. He pulls back slightly, just enough to drink in Dream's features.

He looks as though he'd just gotten out of bed, hair mussed and sticking up in different directions. His hoodie is wrinkled, like he'd just grabbed it out of the bottom of his drawer and tossed it on. Green eyes are bright and staring back at George with a disgustingly in love expression.

George never wants him to stop looking, looking, looking. He shifts slightly to cradle Dream's face, marveling at the way Dream sinks into his touch like a starved puppy.

George occupies himself with tracing the freckles dotting Dream's face when he speaks. "I wasn't even gone that long, weirdo."

"Don't care." Dream huffs out, looking slightly impatient. There's a questioning, pleading look in his eyes.

George takes pity on him, and gently rises to press his lips against Dream's. The blonde hums in pleasure, content to have gotten what he'd wanted. The hand on the small of his back gently runs up his spine, lovingly, gently, sweetly. George arches into the touch.

"You're so dumb." George mutters against soft lips as he pulls away. He shuffles out of Dream's arms to toe his sneakers off.

"Where were you? You're not usually out that long." Dream asks, curious.

"I didn't expect to stream as long as I did." George hums absently. "And I wanted to get you something."

"You're too kind." Dream says dryly, peeking over George's shoulder at the box he'd placed on the counter. George feels his hand poke evilly at his ribs, biting his lip to hide a laugh. He swats him away.