Chapter: 29

I fell asleep last night/ early morning watching Tangled. 

And when I woke up, Toni was staring at me.

I screamed so loud I'm sure Mildan heard. 

She laughed at me and I scowled at her. She ordered me to get ready and when I did, we went out to get something to eat.

She then forced me to tell her what happened and when I did she was happy we finally confessed our love, then she was pissed at how childish we were being.

I shook her off and continued to drink my smoothie; strawberry banana of course.

Then we just hung out, and now it's currently 7:42 and I'm packing my clothes.

I have a lot of clothes, but of course, I'm not bringing all of them. I picked up a shirt and immediately threw it and started to throw curses at it.

"Stupid Elijah."

"Stupid shirt." 

"Stupid boy."

"Stupid."

"Stupid."

"Stupid." I chanted to the shirt and my mom laughed.

"Oh, honey, stop people will think you're crazy." I rolled my eyes at her and shrugged.

'Probably.' I muttered and my mom laughed.

I guess she heard?

Or she can read my mind. Yeah, she probably read my mind.

"Done." I announced as I finished packing my clothes into my bag.

I zipped up my suitcase and placed it against my bed. My mom was lying on my bed, looking through one of my magazines.

Jumping next to her, she turned her head to me.

"Your father's plane leaves soon, do you want to come with me? We're also meeting Emma and then going out for some lunch, wanna join?" 

I was already smiling.

"Emma's coming home?" I was now sitting up and staring at my mom. My mom smiled and nodded and I squealed then started to jump on my bed.

"Sophie's also coming home." My mom added and my jumping and smiling faltered.

"Really?" I gave my mom a dumb look. 

She glared at me.

"She's your sister, and whatever you two are feuding about, get over it, yeah?" She just about ordered.

"It's not that easy mom!" I wailed out as I jumped up and landed on my back.

"And why the hell not?" She questioned and I looked at her.

"Okay, say someone you knew and expected so much from decided that they didn't want to do that thing, that you wanted them to do. And someone just so happens to know that secret about that thing and didn't know what to do. What would you do?" I questioned my mom and she gave me a blank look.

"I don't follow." She creased her eyebrows together.

"Never mind." I sighed and she shrugged.

"Well, come on, then. We have to meet your father at the airport." I nodded and we got off my bed. 

I slipped on my boots and my mom slipped on her ankle boots that were really cute!

I grabbed a Red Bull as my mom grabbed her keys and we walked out of the house and to the car to drive to the airport.