Chapter: 7

I sighed as six annoying boys rolled into my room. "Finally!" Jonah cried out and I gave him a questioning look.

"They're so many damn rooms in this damn house, and Toni wouldn't tell us which one was yours." Eric inquired and I nodded confused. "Okay, well you guys gotta leave. Like now." I stated and placed a hand on my hip.

"Awe, babe, want us gone so soon?" Elijah asked as he approached me. I glared at him and he stepped back. Good boy. "Why?" Jonah whined and I rolled my eyes. "Well, considering it's-" I paused to glance at the time. "2:43, my parents should be coming home soon." I stated while crossing my arms.

They guys groaned and I smirked. Idiots. "She's lying. Her parents aren't coming back for a bit." Elijah smirked at me. "How'd you know that? Creeper!" I called out and he laughed.

He's crazy, Aaliyah. Why else would he ask for your full name?! Omg! OMg! OMG! He's not like Augustus Waters! He's going to kill me! He's a murderer! Bye mom, bye dad. Oh who am I kidding they wouldn't even notice me missing.

"Relax, Toni told me." Elijah said seriously and I visibly relaxed and sighed.

"I have school tomorrow, guys, please leave." They pouted. "We don't want to!" They cried out and I was becoming angry. "Why the hell not? I'm not some special person! I'm not entertaining. I'm a very boring person, so why are you here?" I cried out exasperetately.

They looked taken aback by my outburst. "Liyah, it's not like that. We like hanging out with you, you're different." Jay tried to coo and approach me but I held my hand up and stopped him by shaking my head at him.

"I barely know you people and you don't know me." I said softer this time. "That's not true, Aaliyah. I know you." Jay was getting angry and I laughed.

"No, Jayson, you used to know me, and you're the same person who broke me." I whispered softly. I felt that retrieving pain surfacing, but I pushed it back. I'm over it. "Liyah, I thought we were past that, it was three years ago." He cried out annoyed.

"Jay, you don't understand and I don't expect you to, you never understood. What should be different this time? I understand it happened fucking three years ago, but doesn't mean that it got any better! So now if you would please exit my house, that would be fucking amazing!" My voice was increasing and the other guys looked away nervous.

"Liyah. Think about-" I cut him off. "Get. The. Fuck. Out." I demanded lowly and he grunted. "Liyah, build a bridge and get over what happened, yeah?" He asked coldly and I lost it. "You think I'm not over you?" And he shrugged while nodding his head slowly. I laughed bitterly.

"I've been over you. I'm not over what you did to me! I forgave you, Jay the day you hurt me. But since then, I shut everyone out, because of you, how does that make you feel? I hope you feel like shit and I hope that pain hurts like the pain of you leaving hurt me!" I yelled as tears brimmed my eyes and one fell and rolled down my cheek.

I laughed weakly and coldly while bringing my hand up and wiping my tear. "Haven't you done enough pain to me for once?" I asked weakly looking into his eyes. They were so unfamilar to me now. So different. They weren't as cold as they were when he said those things and I knew I just fully forgiven him.

"Liyah-" This time someone else cut him off. "I believe she asked you to leave, Bud." He stepped in front of me and growled out lowly to Jay. "Dude, move for a sec-." Jay tried to convince him but he wouldn't move.

"Get out." He growled. He didn't say anything and I soon heard retrieving footsteps and the door slam, soon followed by the front door. I sighed a shaky breath and wiped the rest of my tears.

I hate breaking down. Especially in front of others. "Everyone else, out." He ordered and nobody said anything and left. I sighed and walked over to my bed sitting down Indian style and letting out a breath.

I buried my head in my hands and let a few more tears out from the familiar feeling of pain. But this time I wasn't alone. I looked up at him with watery eyes. His eyes softened as they landed on mine and I shook my head.

"Don't pity me, Elijah." I whispered and he shook his head. "I'm not pitying you. I wouldn't do that, I know you don't want it, and you certainly don't need it. Jay's not worth it." He explained and I laughed.

"This isn't about him." I stated and he didn't believe me. "You mean, this has absouletly nothing to do with him?" He raised an eyebrow and I sighed. "Okay, fine, it has a little to do with Jay, but it's more of what he said than anything." I explained and he tilted his head in curiousness.

I shook my head. "It's nothing." I assured and he sat down in front of me. "It doesn't look like nothing." He moved closer to me and wiped away a few tears to make a point. I sighed. "I don't wanna talk about it." I sighed and looked down.

"Hey, don't be upset, you don't have to tell me, just please stop being sad." His hands cupped my cheeks and guided my face up to look at him. I nodded numbly, he offered me a small smile and I found myself returning it.

Who would think I'd be sitting in bed crying while the Elijah Rodriguez comforted me? If you would have told me that a few days ago, well, I'd probably laugh at you like a lunatic, then punch you in the face for disturbing me and saying something so absurd.

Boy would I have been wrong. Big time.