Chapter: 11

"It's ready!" Jonah called out and we all rushed to the kitchen, starved. I was behind everyone and they all dug in. 

"What'd ya bake?" I chirped and Jonah turned around with the pan. "Brownies." He grinned as he bit into one. I shrugged and took one myself. We finished up and went back to the living room to hangout. 

I stayed behind and secretly ate about three more. "What are you doing?" Someone startled my from behind. 

I laughed and turned around with half of a brownie shoved in my face. "I was hungry!" I whined and he sighed. 

"Those are marijuana brownies, and you my friend, just got stoned." Elijah informed and I started to choke. "W-what?" I choked out and he shrugged. "Jonah put pot in the brownies." I stared at him wide eyed, before shrugging and continuing the brownie.

He chuckled at me and walked so he was in front of me. Everything started to spin. "Whoa, why are you moving, Elijah?" I yelled out, swatting the second illusion with my hand. 

"Just sit down for a second, Aaliyah." He instructed and I shook my head. "Nah, man. I'm a penguin. We don't sit!" I yelled out and started to waddle around my kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Elijah chuckled out. "I'm getting away from the whales. They're made at me because I ate all of their plankton.." I started to say then gasped. "Oh! No! Plankton!" I cried out and ran over to the fridge pulling out a cucumber and placing it on the table.

Elijah's POV 

She ran around the kitchen, before pulling open the fridge. She pulled out a cucumber and started shushing it. It was the funniest shit I've ever seen. "Yo, guys, get in here." I called out to the living room. 

I heard a few groans, but they'll want to see this.

"SpongeBob.!" Liyah called out as she ran over to the sink and started to engage in a conversation with the green sponge.

"Liyah, honey, that sponge is green not yellow." She looked up at me confused. "What you do mean. It's yellow?" She mixed up her words and I laughed at her, pulling the sponge out of her hands and placing it on the sink again.

She shook her head and walked back over to 'Plankton'. "I'm hungry!" She whined and walked to her pantry.

She pulled out cheeze- its and held one up to the light, examining it. 

"What's a cheeze-it?" She wondered. "Deliciousness!" Toni cried out and Liyah shrugged. "I know, but like what IS it? Is it a cheese that's it?" She pondered. "Shit, I don't know, I forgot!" Toni cried out and stared worriedly at the cheeze-it.

I walked over to Liyah and grabbed the box from her hands. "No more cheeze-its, okay?" I cooed to her like she was a baby and she shrugged then skipped away to a different room. 

I quickly fell in step behind her and she came to an abrupt stop. She glanced around nervously. "Shit! I'm in the wrong Target line!" She cried out and I laughed at her. 

"The sad squid swam to mars. Polish sausage!" She cried out sadly. "I never realized you were so close to the center of us!" She added while she stormed out of the room. 

Why was she so angry? I have no idea. This girl is crazy. And it is hilarious! The rest of the group and I were dying. 

We found Liyah in a different room staring at the back of her hands. Palms forward. "These are my hands." She questioned more than stated, obviously very confused.

She looked up and spotted me. "Snuggles!" She yelled out and ran up to me, throwing her arms around my neck into a hug. I awkwardly hug her back and she pulls back giving me a smile.