Chapter: 24

It was now Monday morning and I was rolling out of bed at six in the morning with a headache.

I groaned and dragged my feet all the way to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and turned on the shower.

After Elijah and I fell asleep Saturday night/ Sunday morning. My mom walked in at like nine and had a heart attack when she found I wasn't the only one in the bed.

She lectured me how I should have told her that he was here, even though he came over at like one in the morning she told me she didn't care.

Oh well.

I stripped my clothes and got in the steaming shower.

The hot water automatically healed my headache somewhat and I blew out a breath of relief as I washed my hair.

I finished with washing my hair and body, shaved and got out. 

I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom to my closet. 

I pulled out skinny jeans, a tank top and my leather jacket. Throwing them on my bed, I grabbed an old shirt and brought it out of my closet with me.

I walked over to my drawer and pulled out a bra and a pair of underwear. Slipping them on, I pulled the shirt of my head and walked over to my dresser.

I blow-dried my hair and straightened it afterwards. 

Applying my mascara and eyeliner, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and put it on speakerphone.

"Yes?" I asked through the receiver.

"Hey!" Toni shouted and I laughed.

"Hey, what's up?" I questioned her.

"Well, considering you never picked up your car, I'll pick you up, yeah?" She asked and I laughed.

"Oh yeah, sure. When?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I messed up my eyeliner. Cussing lightly I fixed it.

"I'll leave at 7:30 and we can be at school by 8, yeah?" I nodded while responding.

"Yeah, sounds good. If you're ready, you can leave now though, because I'm finishing up." I suggested.

"Really? That'd be great because I'm done too and we can stop to get food and whatnot." I nodded my head.

"Yeah, sounds good." I finished with one last swipe on my eyelashes.

"I'll see you in fifteen." 

"Bye!" I called through the phone as she hung up.

Standing up from my bureau I walked to my clothes and but them on.

I grabbed socks and slipped on my black combat boots.

I slipped my phone in my back pocket and searched for my belt. 

Once I found it stuffed behind my dresser, I slipped it through the loops and tightened it.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as I got a message from Toni, allowing me to know she's here.

I grabbed my books and walked downstairs while throwing her a quick response.

Saying bye to my mom I walked out of the house while attempting to stuff my money and cigarettes in my jacket pocket.

It was starting to get colder here in Georgia since it was leading to October.

"Hey." I greeted Toni as I entered my car.

"Hey, do you wanna drive?" She questioned and I shook my hand waving her off.

"Hell no, I hate driving." She laughed and waited for me to buckle my seatbelt as she took off out of my driveway and down the street.