Chapter: 6

"Nope. Absolutely not." I shook my head forcefully at Toni's ridiculous idea. "Awe come on, Liyah! Live a little!" Toni whined. I glared at her whilst crossing my arms. She had the puppy dog look and she topped it off by throwing her bottom lip out.

I threw my head back, stomped and sighed. "Fine." I got out through clenched teeth. "Yay! I love you!" She jumped on me, crushing me in a 'hug.' 

When she pulled back I offered her a small smile. "Yay." I mocked her in fake happiness. She rolled her eyes, but smiled nevertheless and pulled my arm over towards everyone else. "She's playing!" Toni announced to everyone and the guys held smirks. I glared at them. 

"So. We were going to play strip poker, but considering I don't have poker cards due to my mom thinking that if we owned anything of that sort, my dad would become some gambling maniac. So I've improvised." I stated as I smacked the cards I did have down on the table.

"Uno?" Jonah asked with a raised eyebrow. "Uno." I stated with a nod and a smirk. He laughed and nodded. I sat down on the floor with a small table in front of us. 

"Okay, obviously when you play strip Uno, you shall lose one piece of clothing if you lose, got it?" I asked glancing up from shuffling the cards. They all just stared and nodded.

"So, Liyah, how do you know this stuff?" Jonah asked with a smirk. "I usually play poker with my biker acquaintances on Thursdays." I stated in the most serious voice I could muster.

He gawked at me. "Are you serious?" His smirk fell and he was now kind of yelling at me. I shrugged, "Well, I mean yeah, sometimes." His mouth popped open and I laughed. "I'm kidding." I assured him.

His smile came back into place and I rolled my eyes. "My uncle taught me." I muttered and his face fell again. I shrugged. "Okay. We each get five cards." I stated pacing out cards. 

"May the odds be ever in your favor." Jay whispered lowly and dangerous. I stared at him like he was stupid as everyone else and he shrugged. Elijah hit him upside his head and I laughed at his pain. 

"Ow, Dude! What the hell?" Jay cried out and I was laughing at his pain, as was everyone else. "Okay, Eric, go." And with that, the games began. Ugh curse that kid. Now I'm making The Hunger Games references. *Eye Roll*.

**********************

"You're cheating!" Alex cried out to me, as she had to take another article of clothing off, leaving her in her underwear and bra. "Not uh! I'm just better than you!" I replied childish-ly as I stuck my tongue out at her.

She pouted and crossed her arms. I glanced around the room and looked at everyone littering my living room. They all had either just their pants on, or underwear and bra. I was the only one who was only missing my socks.

I laughed evilly at them while rubbing my hands together. "Remind me to stop getting on her bad side." Jay whispered to Jonah and Jonah nodded his head frantically. I laughed normally at them and shrugged. 

"You guys are just jealous! Did I not tell you my uncle taught me poker, which means, I kinda know how to bluff." I smirked and Elijah rolled his eyes. 

"Puuh-lease! I own Poker!" He cried out in a know-it-all voice. "I have a proposal!" Eric cried out. Elijah and I glanced at him confused. "How about we get Elijah here, and Liyah to play a one-on-one game?" He smirked after his explanation.

"Deal!" Elijah shouted before I could protest. I shrugged. "I'm in." I stated and Eric grinned. Elijah put his shirt back on and repositioned himself. The others backed up to watch intimately. Xavier whipped out chips. "What the, how'd did you get chips?" I accused him.