Chapter: 2

I walked to my locker and got out all the necessities for my first three periods. I put the books unneeded into my locker and closed it. I started my journey to my first period class. I got a few glances from guys and a shit load of glares from girls.

Guys seem to notice me, however I don't like t notice them. Guys aren't needed. I don't need a guy in my life. And if any guy knows what's good for him, he won't dare approach me. The last guy, who approached me, was a new kid. 

The poor kid wasn't warned. Good thing I gave him a chance to piss off and he didn't listen. He thought I was 'playing hard to get'. Nah, I'm just not good enough for him to get. Well, anyways, when he had approached me and basically demanded for my number, I told him to piss off.

I walked away and went to class. He was in that class. He came up to me again and practically forced himself on me. So, when he brought his hand up to touch my face, I grabbed it in mine, twisted it backwards, and flipped him. 

He then decided to call me, oh and I quote, "No good, stupid bitch who wasn't worth it." He needed surgery.. On his testicles. Hey, I warned him. Now, he avoids me like the plague and screws every other girl known to be 'easy'. 

I'm surprised testicles could heal within a six month time span. Who knew, right? I made it to my class and took a seat in the back corner. It was secluded and it was my seat. Nobody dared to sit in it, or even near it. I was fine with that.

I had a seat in all my classes nobody dared to sit by or in. The last guy, who sat in my seat and refused to move after my oh- so nice request, was 'accidentally' hit in the face with a math textbook. He gave me a restraining order. 

But, hey, who cares when you got your seat back, am I right; or am I right? I think I'm right. I pulled my IPhone and headphones out of my pocket. I plucked my headphones in my ear and started to listen to Taylor Swift. 

Don't judge me. She is a legend. And I love her. She has really good music, and I can gladly relate to. Ha! Just kidding. I don't have break ups, but I don't know, her music's really good and it gets me pumped. The teacher walked in, but I simply lounged more.

I kicked my feet up on the desk and tapped my foot and hand to the beat. I was already three weeks ahead of everyone, so what was the point of listening to something I already knew?

My song was changing when I heard an annoying voice. "Miss. Langdon!" He boomed. I plucked out one headphone and raised an eyebrow. "Ah, yes, Ryan?" He visible growled at how I called him by his first name. 

"Pay attention." He got out through gritted teeth. I had plastered a smirk on my face and kicked my feet off. "Ah, sir, let's see, you want me to pay attention to things I already know the answer to?" I watched as his vein in his head ticked. It was kind of disturbing. Oh well. 

"Yeah?" He spat. "Yeah." I drew out, kicking my feet up again. "What's pi equal?" He looked so proud of himself for coming up with that one. Psht. I learned how to memorize the whole thing of pi in freshman year. Teachers. I mentally scoffed. 

Instead I yawned. "Sir, pi equals 3.14" I answered smugly. He growled again. "How far can you go with pi?" He spat again. "Ah, see, you should’ve have rephrased that better." I tapped my chin smugly. He narrowed his eyes. "Just tell me how far you can go." I nodded. 

"3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 2089986280348253421170679821480865132823066." I said as high as I could go. "Sorry, sir, that's as high as I can remember right now." His mouth was ajar, as was everyone else's, he nodded; mouth still opened and continued with his lesson. I continued to lounge throughout class.