Chapter: 20

We walked out of the building.

"Shoot." I mumbled and Elijah turned to me with a frown.

"I brought Toni here, how is she getting home?" I questioned and Elijah looked at me.

"Do you mind someone else driving your car?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not really, why?" I frowned and he held his finger up.

"Hang on." Then he walked away to a different area with his phone out.

He came back a couple minutes later.

"Come on." He ushered me to him, holding his hand out. I frowned.

"What about Toni?" I frowned.

"Toni and Xavier are going in your car, because I brought Xavier so he needs a ride too and they're taking your car to her house and I can take you to get it later or whatever." He explained and I nodded.

"Okay." 

"Okay." He smiled and I smiled back as he lead us to his car.

He let go of our hands and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and got in. He shut my door and walked over to his side.

He got in the car and started it up, taking off to wherever were going.

We were driving down the silent streets and he pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

He shoved one in his mouth and lit it. He took a long drag and exhaled slowly.

We were coming to a red light, and I reached over to his seat. I grabbed his cigarette, took a long drag and put the cigarette back in his mouth, exhaling the smoke slowly.

He stared at me with an eyebrow raised- amused. I shrugged and sat back down in my seat the right way.

He shrugged and took another drag, pulling off again when the light turned green.

**********************

"Your house? You brought us to your house?" I turned in my seat to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I know how sad you were when you left my bed." He winked and exited the car. I laughed, rolled my eyes and exited the vehicle after him.

We walked in his front door, and he guided my through his house, by the small of my back.

I've known this kid for a week and I can't explain the way he makes me feel.

Oh, what are you doing to me?

When we were in his room and I ran for his bed. I jumped up and laid down, snuggling deep into his covers.

"I'm going to shower!" He chuckled over to me.

"Fancy letting me join?" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows suggestively. He grinned.

"Suit yourself." He moved over and gestured with his hands the 'after you' movement.

I laughed. "I was kidding." I narrowed my eyes on him and he laughed.

"Your loss." He winked while taking off his shirt.

I shrugged. "I'd disagree." I sang, but in reality, it really is my loss. He's gorgeous!

He laughed and shaking his head, he walked in the bathroom and shut his door. 

I took this time to look around his room. 

I got up and examined his dresser. He had a bunch of photos of him and the rest.