Chapter: 4

We walked down the halls and stopped out front of the gym. I turned to Elijah with a raised eyebrow. "We had basketball practice earlier." He shrugged and that's when the pieces clicked. "Of course! You guys are stuck in here because you're on the basketball team!" I practically shouted.

He winced but nodded nevertheless. I smirked in triumph at my discovery. Obviously, if you haven't noticed, I don't smile a lot. I ain't got no time for that. *Snaps fingers.* "Are you coming?" He snapped from the doorway to the gym.

"Wow, what crawled up your butthole and laid eggs, then died, because whatever it was, I suggest you go get tweezers and pull it out." I snapped back at him. He looked shocked, then mad, then amused and mad again. "What did you say to me?"

Wow. When were we toe-to-toe? "Do you know what space is?" I snapped. "Yeah?" He looked confused. "Fancy giving me personal space?" I barked out. This pissed him off, hence why he had me pinned against the wall in a matter of 3.45 seconds

I raised an eyebrow as he caged me in. "You really piss me off." He got out through clenched teeth. I kicked off the wall, closing the last space there was between us. "What are you going to do; hit me?" I laughed before turning serious.

"Hit me then, asshole." I growled out as he clenched his jaw more. Elijah's fists were turning white as he clenched them tightly. I glanced down at them, then up at him mockingly. "Hit me. I wish you would." I threatened in a low voice.

I could see him attempting to bring his fists down and not connect with my face. He started to raise his fists and I was honestly surprised to hear his fist connect with the wall beside my head. I didn't show it though. "You're a bitch." He growled out.

I don't know why, but that surprisingly didn't hurt. I guess I'm so used to it. I smirked, "Practice what you preach, bitch." I spat back. He scoffed, but was angrier than before. "I'm a bitch for not hitting you?"

"No, you're a bitch for not hitting me, due to me being a girl, just because you look like a skyscraper doesn't mean I can't take you, I mean shit, by the time I'd be done with you, you'd be blacked out in the middle of the hallway." I threatened. "Is that so?" This jerk was challenging me.

"Wanna test my hypothesis?" I raised an eyebrow while a put a hand on my hip. "Nah, I'm good." He replied throwing his hands up lightly as in defense. "Bitch." I muttered as I pushed past him and to the other direction.

"Aailyah, where are you going, hang out with us." Jay spoke as I rounded the corner and he came out of the gym. "Hang out with you. No thanks." I spat out towards him. He flinched and stepped back a little. "What happened to you, this isn't you!" He all but yelled towards me.

"This is exactly who I am." Because of you. I didn't dare to add the last part, but he's not the only reason I'm like this, I have my other reasons. Mostly trust. I don't trust anyone besides my family, and that's even rare.

I walked to the bathroom feeling a bit overwhelmed. I fixed my eyeliner and mascara before sighing. I took big breaths and exhaled slowly. "God, have you seen his abs I just want to lick them cl-" Someone came to an abrupt stop in the bathroom when they saw me.

I just simply, dried my hands and throw my trash in the can before attempting to leave without conversation. "You locked in here too?" The one girl asked and I just nodded in response. "What's your name?" The other girl asked looking me up and down.

"What's yours?" I countered back. They smiled as if they were.. Proud? "I'm Alex, and this is my younger sister Toni." I nodded. "Aaliyah, but you can call me Liyah or whatever." I shrugged. They beamed at me. "Oh my gosh! You're the lucky bitch who got to punch Austin in his stupid face!" Toni exclaimed.