Chapter 26 - Sober on Halloween

Tearing his lips away; he grunted and fished the phone out of his pocket answering it. "Hello?" He answered annoyed until he felt lips kissing up and down his ear making him calm down.

"Hey, hunny. Are you still working on your project?" It was his mom. It was his his mom asking about a project that wasn't even real.

Quickly sitting up, he pushed River away gently. "Uh," he looked down and saw River nodding his head that was now in the crook of his neck probably leaving a mark. "Yeah," he squeaked earning a quiet chuckle from the boy that bit down on his neck.

"Are you okay? You sound kind of funny."

Both of Rivers hands were now on his waist and Cooper starting bucking his hips up. "Yeah mom, I'm fine. What did you need?"

"I called to see if there's any way your friend or whoever you're with would let you spend the night. It's getting late and the rain is coming down really hard and it's not planning on stopping." She was going on and on and Cooper was in the middle of something so he just said whatever.

"Yeah. Okay, mom I'll ask," River switched and he was now sucking on the other side of his neck where he again nodded yes. "He said it's okay. I have to go I'll call you later or whatever." He felt bad but he wasn't in the mood to talk to her when he was starting to have a hard on.

She told him bye and Cooper hung up, throwing his phone off the bed. He grabbed Rivers face and resumed their make out.

"Are you sure I can spend the night?" He said through kisses.

River broke the kiss and smirked, "No ones home, you can do whatever you want."

He went back to attacking Cooper's neck as the younger boy pulled him closer by his hair and started grinding his hips up, making River moan.

River placed one of his hands on Cooper's stomach before tugging his sweatshirt. "Can I take this off?" Cooper nodded and helped him, taking off the sweatshirt and t-shirt he was wearing. Rivers big hand trailed up Cooper's torso up to his face where he trailed his bottom lip with his thumb before giving him a soft kiss.

It was only one though as he then trailed kisses down Cooper's neck, but kept going, passing his neck and chest.

He made it to just above his waist band when Cooper stopped him. "Wait."

River looked at him with concern, while Cooper started blushing. "I, um, I'm not ready...for that," he stammered.

He heard River chuckle, "Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything unless you're comfortable with it. Okay?" The sincerity in his eyes made Cooper hypnotized and he nodded his head.

River placed a kiss on his neck before making his way back up to Cooper's lips. He went back to kissing him softly but it didn't last long because soon Cooper was once again pulling him deeper into the kiss and grinding against River who also started doing the same.

Moans and groans were coming from both of them as their clothed groins clashed together. It finally dawned on him that the other boy was still wearing a shirt so he grabbed the ends and pulled it up, using his groan to signal his want.

River took it off and Cooper studied his body in awe. He'd seen him shirtless before but this was the first time he'd really looked; he was well-built, had an athletic body, it was obvious he took care of himself.