Chapter 55 - Spring Break

Loud moans were heard throughout River's room where he and Cooper were naked on the bed, alone going at it hard. They had been going at it for the past couple of minutes, and Cooper needed a break from the rough sex. He didn't know what had gotten into River, but he was way more aggressive than usual. "Slow down," A big issue he had other than the one inside him was he still couldn't deep throat, but after that day, he should've been able to due to how rough River was with him.

Cooper asked him again to go slower, but River didn't listen and continued. "River," He said, trying to get his attention. Rivers hands were holding Cooper's hips so tight that he thought they'd get crushed, and his whole body now was in pain. "River stop." He said louder but out of breath. He let out a yelp when River thrusted too hard and deep, and on reflex, Cooper gripped Rivers arms and dug his nails into them harder than he'd ever done, even scratching him.

River finally stopped and when he realized what he did, he immediately backed away, covering his mouth in shock. "Oh my god."

In tears, Cooper touched where it hurt, and his eyes grew big when he saw a little bit of blood, making River back away even further. "Why did you do that?" Cooper asked, wincing in pain. "Why didn't you stop?" Calming down for a second, he looked at River, who was lost in his own world, horrified. "River," Cooper said, finally taking a look at him and growing concerned when he saw River was not only pale but sweating and was breathing heavy. Softening up, Cooper repeated his name, "River."

He looked like he wanted to cry as he breathed harder, looking down. "Cooper, just go downstairs." When he saw Cooper wasn't budging, he went to the bathroom and locked the door.

Not knowing what to do, Cooper winced and walked over and leaned in front of the door, waiting for him. He could hear heavy breathing and what sounded like crying but didn't know what to do. He felt bad, but at the same time, River hurt him physically and didn't stop when he asked.

He felt bad, but he also felt traumatized.

Knocking on the door, Cooper called out his name but didn't hear an answer and instead only heard River cry even harder. Once again, he didn't know what to do as he listened to River cry. It wasn't until he heard the sound of a cabinet opening and slamming shut and the sudden sound of glass breaking that Cooper became alert. Pounding on the door, he told him to open up, but River didn't, and instead, his cries turned to sobs, and Cooper pounded even harder, growing more and more concerned. "River, seriously, open the door," he heard a sob and it triggered Cooper who slammed his hand on the door, telling him again to open the door. He started to get scared when he heard another glass break, and he once again pounded on the door, yelling and trying to open the door, "Open the door, River. Open the door!"

Finally, the door swung open, revealing a clothed River who came out a mess but unharmed. For a second, Cooper was relieved, but River still looked like terrible. "Cooper, you really need to go home; I'll call you an Uber or something, but you need to go." His eyes were red and puffy and he couldn't even look at the boy he hurt.

"What? I'm not going anywhere." Cooper insisted.

Almost breaking down again, River suddenly seemed tired, "Please, I never ask you for anything, so please, go home."

Cooper would've fought but by the looks of Rivers tears, he knew he should. "Okay." He got his stuff and put the rest of his clothes on, and before he left, he gave River a hug which he almost didn't receive back but at the last second, River wrapped his arms around him.

The hug wasn't like the hundred others he'd received in the past. This one was as weak as River looked. "I'm so sorry." River whispered in his ear, sounding like he would start crying again.