JB - GOT7

Your POV

Woo... Secondary is starting. I should throw some of my books from the primary. I shuffled through my bookself and take some books and throw away some things to the rubbish bag. I throw and throw until I saw a card between some books. I take it and open it. It was a letter for Jaebum, my crush since I was P3. I started reading it and tears started to form in my eyes.
****Flashback****

"Will you go away? I really dun like you and I never will. I won't like a nerd like you and girl, you are still young. Find someone who can stand your nerdiness." Jaebum said dropping the card and the rose on the floor and left. I was left there standing frozen and tears dropping uncontrollably. Why is he so cold to me?? I know I am not as perfect as the girls around him but well, I can love him and treat him better than them. I am forever alone on valentines day. And this is my last valentines day with him in the same school. Yeah... He is a senior. 3 years older than me so he is graduating from primary this year and I am not sure if we ever met again. T.T

****End of flashback****

My phone started buzzing so I wipe my tears and adjust my voice back to normal and pick up,it was my best friend, "Hello?""Ahh!!!_________, you know what?? You are gonna be in the same school with Jaebum!!" She shouted. "Huh? What?! I AM GONNA GO TO THE SCH WHERE JAEBUMMIE IS ATTENDING??? IT MEANS I AM GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN??? AHH!! OMG... AM I DREAMING?" I yelled with excitement. "Yeah yeah... Okay, anyway. Bye! See you tmr!" She said and hang up. I jumped in excited and shouted loudly. I lied down on my bed and sighed while looking at the wall above. Wah... I really am going to see Jaebum after 3 years. Will he still remember me?? Does he still hate me like before? Ahh!! Questions just keep running through my head. I get up and pack my bag and get ready to sleep since I need to wake up early tmr.

------------- The next morning -------------
Brr brr. My alarm rang and I wake up and wash my face and do my morning stuffs. I wear my uniform and look into the mirror. I gasped at what I saw. I look totally gorgeous and cute with the uniform. I changed a lot over the years. I hope Jaebum feelings for me too changed over the years. I tied my hair into a ponytail and take my bag and said goodbye to my mum and left for school.

------ *Time skip* at school -----------

It was lunch break. The whole morning was quite okay... New friends and teachers. Quite awkward but fun. Everyone was friendly and luckily, i am in the same class with my best friend. Well, now is lunch break so its my time to find Jaebum. Haven't seen a sight of him yet. Bang! I bumped into someone and fell on the floor. "Are you okay?? Sorry. I was in a rush." A voice said. That voice... That voice. I know it. I look up to see a familiar guy with a worried look. Oh.... My...... Ggod. It's my one and only crush Jaebum!! "Hello?? You okay or not??" He said waving his hand in front of me. I nodded my head and get up quickly. He help me up by holding my hands. Omg!! He hold my hand. Do he remember me?? " Err... You are a new student here right?? I mean... Secondary 1." He said while running his hand through his hair. I nodded and reply, " Umm... Y-yeah.. U are from Secondary ???" " Sec 4. Btw, I am Jaebum. Im Jaebum. You?" He asked. Well... I bet he dun remember me. "___________. Anyway,bye! Gtg!" I replied and headed to the canteen.

Jaebum POV

"___________. Anyway, bye! Gtg!" She said and left. Ayy wait.... _________?? Ayy? Where did I heard that name before? And she look familiar. Who is she?? Well.. Anyway, she's cute. I laughed at myself at what I said just now.

--------------- *time skip*  at night -------

Your POV

Wah... Jaebum look still the same. Still cute as always. He seem to not remember me. *Yawn* I should sleep and I fell into a deep sleep.

Jaebum POV

Hmmm... Who is she? I thought to myself while lying on my bed. Oh.My.God. Is it her? The one who confessed me at primary school? That girl? But... She can't be so pretty and cute. I mean she was so ugly in the past. Ha! Maybe becos of the puberty stage. Well... Gotta talk to her tmr.

----------------- The next day -------------------

I came to school early becos I need to find her. I have no idea which class she is so I just sit at a bench near the main gate. I saw students walking in. Some bow at me and some ignored me like I was invincible. Well... As you know I am a senior here so they should at least show some manners. I saw her walking in with her friend. Ohh yeah... It's her. Yes yes... The nerdy two girls back in the primary school. They changed so much. Both became so pretty. I was staring at _______ and forgot that I was going to talk to her. She had alrdy go into the school.

Your POV

I felt someone's eye on me. I turned around to see Jaebum looking at me. He's is staring at me... Omg My heart starting beating so fast. I was hoping he'd come talk to me but he didn't

==== February 14 [ Valentines Day ]====

JaeBum POV

I am gonna confessed her today. It's quite embarasing since I am gonna confess the girl that I rejected years ago.

Your POV

*sigh* I have received about 3 or 4 gifts but none of them were from the person I wanted to receive.   I am still waiting for him. It's gonna be the end of the day alrdy. It's now or never. It's the last valentines day with him again. I sat down at my chair feeling really sad until my best friend, Minah nugde me to look up. I look up and see Jaebum walking towards my direction with a white rose. I combed my hair with my hair with my hands and dress up a bit. His footsteps get closer to me and bow he's in front of me. I stood up and smiled at him. " Er.. Pl-please accept this rose. I know this sound weird but I love you. Sorry for hurting your feelings back then... I am sorry. I know it's unforgivable but..." He said and stoppufor awhile. Wait.. He stills remember me?!? " Yeah.. Will you be mine?" He said while giving me the rose. Omg.... The Jaebum I have liked for last 4 years is confessing and asking to be his? Am I dreaming? I can't believe this is happening. Tears starts to form inside my eyes and flow down my cheeks. Jaebum look at me shocked. I can't help but to hug him tightly and said," Yes.... Of course I will be yours. I have liked you for years.. My hard works are finally paid off..." I buried my face in his chest and cried out all my will as his fingers run through my hair. I broke the hug and look up at him as I wiped away my tears. " I am sorry, baby girl~" He cooed and kissed my forehead. In was expecting a kiss on the lips but.... Anyway, forehead kiss is also okay. It's still sweet.

➡➡➡➡➡ The End ⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅
Another update. This one was written quite a long time ago but I didn't finish writing so I didn't publish it. Anyway, sorry for my grammar and spelling errors. And hope you enjoy it. Thank chu xo much for reading. ^-^ Love you guys xo much..
P.S - Vote and Comment please. Comment your ideas please..