V - BTS

"Tae Hyung-ah... Kim Tae Hyung!!" You shouted to your best friend, Kim Tae Hyung. "Aishh... Would u shut up??" He said angrily. "Then, give me your math exercise book.." You said trying to snatch the book from him. Although you two are best friends, Tae Hyung always is the top student in the level but you are always the lowest in class. "How many times must I tell u to do your home works yourself??" He asked with his voice full of anger while handing to you his exercise book. You smiled and kiss him on the cheeks.

------ The next day @ lunch break ---------

You were sitting with your best friends , Krystal and Tae Hyung while eating your lunch. Tae Hyung was busy reading his book and Krystal was staring at Tae Hyung. Krystal suddenly bursted, " Aigoo... I dunno how you two become best friends... So different. One is an eye candy and another.... Tsk tsk tsk." She was looking at you in a disgusted face. "Tae Hyung-ah... Dun hang out with _______ anymore. Hang out with me!!" She said while hugging Tae Hyung arm. Tae Hyung just shook his head and leave the table. You just laughed at Krystal's so-called sad face.

---------- At night @ your house ---------

" Yah! TaeTae... Talk to me leh. Stop reading that freaking book! I am kinda bored here..." You said pouting. He laugh and pull you to the sofa. You smiled. " Err... TaeHyung-ah... I have something to say.." You kind of mumbled. He just nodded and you said softly,"Well... Yeah.. I.. I think I like Jungkook." Tae Hyung's face become a frown and said, " Ohh... Jinjja? Hmm... I-I think he like u too.. He can't stop talking about you. And yeah... I should leave now. It's kinda late." He grabbed his things and leave your house. You just nodded and continue thinking about Jungkook.

~~~~~ V POV ~~~~~~~
" Well... Yeah.. I.. I think I like Jungkook." _______ said to me. I feel like a knife just stabbed in my heart. Ohh well... I liked her. Ever since the day I saw her. Urgh.. Love hurts a lot. I just replied her and said I am leaving before the situation get worse. I get out of her house but the words she just said keep repeating in my head. Should I confess my feelings for her or should I help her with kookie?? Questions just keep running in my head so I decided to sleep.

~~~~~~~ End of POV ~~~~~~~~~

---------- The next morning @ school --------

" Yah! Kim Tae Hyung... I found u finally. Why didn't you wait for me at the bus stop??" You shouted kinda loudly getting attention from the people at the hallways. You dun care anyway. Tae Hyung just ignored you and walked towards his locker, leaving you behind. " Why are u ignoring me?? Did I do anything wrong?? Wae?? Tell me!!" You begged while following him to the the locker. He suddenly look up and push you to the locker. You were shocked with the action but before you could say anything.... His lips are attached to yours... You didn't kiss back. Still shocked with the scene. He broke his kiss and whisper into your ears , " I am ignoring you because I am jealous for u liking Jungkook..." And left leaving hanging at the lockers.

_________ END ________

Ahh!! First story done.... It's bad. Sorry if it wasn't nice. First try so yeah... Anyway, thanks for reading ^^^ I will update soon... Leave a comment about how you think of the story... Lol it's not a must.. Anyway, thank you xo much and dun forget to vote ❤❤❤