Junhoe - iKON ( Taehyun - WINNER ) ___ 「 Prom 」 ___

No one POV

*sigh* You sighed as you look at the watch. It's almost the end of the day. "Are you going to wait till he comes?" your bestfriend, Suhyun asked. "I heard you rejected Hanbin.. He's not bad after all. " Suhyun said. Tomorrow your school is held a party or so called prom.There is this guy you really wishes he did ask you to dance with him. It's Goo Junhoe , your lifelong crush. You've like him since kindergarten days. First love eh xD So you've waiting for him but he never come. "Just stop waiting and accept someone alrdy. I want none of us to be alone tomorrow." Suhyun sighed. "Oh.. I heard Junhoe alry asked Dara and she accepted him." She continued. You just sighed. "Heyyyy... Isn't TaeHyun heading to our table??" Suhyun nudge you and you look up and just look back to your book. "Ahemm.. ___?" A voice called. You looked up , "emm.. Yes??" "Will you be my date for tomorrow?" He asked with serious eyes. You were quite flustered becos Taehyun is kinda popular and you always thought he was cute but you didn't have feelings for him. "Umm.. Do you have a date alrdy?" He asked snapping ur thoughts away. "Ermm... I dun have a date yet.." You answered. "So will you go with me?" He asked again. You slightly turned your head and look at Suhyun. She give you accept-him look. "Umm.. Okay , sure." You smiled. "Alright ! See you tomorrow then!!" Taehyun grinned and left the table.

The next dayyyy ~~~

"Here we go ~!" Suhyun said as she did the last touch of make up on your face. You opened your eyes to see your reflection on the mirror. "Wow , you look gorgeous." Suhyun shrieked. "Hahah , yeah.. I think so." You laughed. ~~~~ You both slipped onto your heels and left for the party. ~~~~

*At the party*

The music was blaring as you entered the party. "Heyy , you are here~" someone whispered behind you. You turned around to see Taehyun dressed up in a suit. He look manly af but that doesn't make your heart beat. You smiled and start partying. "So umm.. Were you waiting for someone?" Taehyun said as he sip down some wine. You frowned, " Wait for what?" "Be your date." Taehyun smirked. Your face saddens. "Yeah , how do you know? " you asked. "Well , it isn't possible for a beautiful girl like you to not be asked by anyone. Surely you had rejected them. " he chuckled making the mood brighter." Hahah , thx. " you smiled but it fades immediately." Who was it?" Taehyun asked but you wasn't listening to him. He turned his head to the direction. There was Junhoe and Dara laughing and having fun. Tears formed your eyes. Taehyun immediately turned your body around making you face him. "Is that him?" He asked. A tear dropped. Taehyun pulled you in for a hug. "It's okay , _____. Don't cry , your make up will be ruin. " He patted your shoulders. You broke the hug and uttered , " T-taehyun , it's really nice being with you but I dun think I can control myself. I'm sorry , I got to go. " You run away to the garden outside the hall.

Junhoe POV

I saw Taehyun pulled _____ into his chest. My heartbreaks. I couldn't bear to see the sight of it anymore more so I got out of the hall and sat at the bench in the garden. I saw a girl running out of the halls. It was ____ and she was crying. She stops as she see me. " hey , what's wrong? Taehyun rejected you ??" I joked but I didn't mean it. She look up at me when hateful eyes.

Your POV

"Hey , what's wrong? Taehyun rejected you?" Junhoe laughed. He's always mean and teasing me , why do I like him so much? I looked at him bitterly and then just walked away , well more like run. "Hey wait..." Junhoe pulled my wrist. "I was just joking , are u OK?" He said. I turned to him. "Y-yes , I'm just a joke to you right??? Oh yes , I'm not OK but I'll be OK. Let go of my hand." You said sternly but tears dropping. "No no no... You aren't a joke to me. Tell me what happened.. Did he do something bad to you?" Junhoe asked with eyes with full of concern. " why do you care? Stop being so nice to me... LET GO !!" I break free my wrist and turned to leave but Junhoe pulled me into his chest.
No one POV

" I dunno what happened to you but you look like you need someone to cry on.. I'm y-your.. F-friend after all , just cry it's OK." He patted your head. You bite your lips and broke the hug. "Friend?? Oww.. Nothing happened OK? I'm going." You said. " are you sure?" He looked deeply into ur eyes to see if you are lying. You hold in your tears but it just give away. "No.. I'm not , I will never be okay. It hurts so much to see you with another girl. How will I be OK? Anyway, ignore me and just go to Dara , stop being so nice to be when you dun even have feelings for me." You cried but you feel relieved. Junhoe blinked twice , he looked speechless. You stared at him. "D-did you just confess me?" Junhoe stuttered. You think back to what you did earlier and blushed. "Er.. I t-thin---" "Take back your confession." Junhoe says seriously. You felt thousands knives stabbed into you. "-why?" You managed to say that out. "Just take it back , did as I say or... I'll kiss you." Junhoe said. Kiss me??You thought. No way.. If he kiss me , I'll like him more so it will just hurt me more. You thought. "Okay , I take back my confession." You uttered. Junhoe smiled. You find it wierd. Junhoe take a step towards you and firmly hold your shoulders. "_____, I've liked you for a long time. Srsly, you've never fail to make me smile when I see you. I really like you...and that's the reason I always teased you and stuff.. I was actually gonna ask you for my dance partner but I heard you likeTaehyun and he like you too so I let you two be but I couldn't bear to see you close with any other boys. I'm sorry for making you cry.. Will you be mine?" Junhoe said his long speech. You stared at him but smiled really brightly. "Umm.. I dun like Taehyun.. And I'm really confused but I really like you too. Yes , I'm yours." You hugged him tight. You two hugged for awhile and then broke the hug and Junhoe leaned in for a kiss. You first kiss ♡ At that moment , you really feel like you are on cloud nine. You two broked the kiss and smiled at each other. "Yah , but why did you tell me to take back my confession when u feel the same??" You asked him curiously. He chuckled. " Cos I love you more. I feel like the person who confess first loves more. And of cos , I dun like it when a girl confess me first. And I would feel really bad if I accept your confession. I would feel like I'm the girl in this relationship all my life , pabo-yah~" he said and kissed your forehead and all you could do was smile ♡♡♡♡

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◎ The END ◎◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
Aigoo... I feel like like this imagine is soooooooo cuteeeee xD oh yes , did you watch the comeback stage of WINNER two weeks ago on M-countdown??? Their 'sentimental' performance was fking cool. ♡○♡ My bias is Nam Taehyun in WINNER , who's yours?? Comment your bias name xD Byeeeeee ~

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !!!! √