MinHo - SHINee •~My tutor~•

No one POV

"Oppa.. How do I solve this?" You asked as you pointed the math question. Minho who is your 'tutor' closed the book he was reading and turned to you. "Hmm... Ohh~ I told you the equation before. You dun remember it?" He said as he flicked your forehead. "Oww! I really can't remember." You said as you rubbed your forehead. He chuckled. "Pabo.. Here. Let me tell you ONE LAST TIME." He said as he took his pen and started writing down the equation on an extra paper. ~ "Ohh.. It's like that. I get it now." You said as you nodded while looking at the equation Minho had just wrote. "Gomawo, oppa~!" You said and started solving the problems. Minho continued reading his book.
Your POV

"Oppa.. I'm done. Check for m--" I turned to see Minho fall asleep on the desk. I stared at his handsome face. He look so angelic when sleeping. I looked at his every features on his face, when my eyes travels down his lips, my heart pounded. I like him. I have a HUGE crush on him since when I hit my puberty . Well... He is not actually my 'tutor'. He is just my brother like neighbors. We've been neighbors since we were young so our families are quite close so my mother suggested if he would like to help me with my studies since he is quite free because he's done with his college. I am a last year student at high school so the college entry exam is coming soon so I am studying hard. He's just gonna tutor until the exam's over. I wish the exam never come tho so he could teach me longer. :D

*1 week before the entrance exam*

"Oppa.. You want be to get straight A*s in my report card huh?" I asked looking at him who is using his phone. He nodded. "Hmm.. Then what would I get if I'd get straight A*s?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Humm.. Anything~" he answered still his eyes on the phone. "Jinjjaa?!" I jumped. "Yeah.." He said and turned to me. "But one thing...." He said. I frowned. "Dun ask from me anything expensive. I dun have a lot of money." He said. I grinned. "Arraseo.. Dun worry, what I am going to ask from you isn't expensive or even dun involve money." I said. "Ohh.. Really? Great then... So NOW, study!" He said as he point the book. I nodded.

*The EXAM DAY~*

"Okay.. So answer properly. Dun get distracted by anything. Before you start the paper, write down the equations at the back of the paper. Check back properly when you are done. Dun make any CARELESS mistakes. Hmm. Now go. GOOD LUCK~ ______." he hugged me after saying his long speech.  "Ne.. Oppa. Arraseo. *take a deep breath* I'll go now. Annyeong!" I said as I tip toed and.......... Peck on his lips. He seemed shocked. I chuckled and waved him 'bye' then entered the exam hall.

Minho POV

O.M.G.... Did she just kiss me? Oh my.. I touched my lips. My heart's beating too fast right now. My girl just kiss me. Yes , my girl. I love her. Not as a dongsaeng but as a woman. I really love her but I am just too scared to. But dun worry, I will soon ~ Her exams are gonna be over and I dun have to worry about her being distracted from her studies if I'd date her. But.. Why? Why did she kissed me? Ehh? Nvm.. That kid is crazy.

*Result day (Graduation Day)*
No one POV

You walked to your teacher as she called you to come and take your report book. You feel really worried and heavy. "____, you did well." The teacher said and patted your shoulder. You give a small smile. You sat down at a corner, took a deep breath then open the book. Your face frowned. The results were good but there is a 'B'. Your hope is gone. You can't ask what you want from Minho because you didn't get straight A*s. You sighed and walked out to the parade square where your parents were. ~~ "Ohh sweetie~ You did well. Why so sad? It's okay. It just a 'B'. Dun worry. I won't scold you." Your mum and dad say as they hugged you. You faked a smile. The thing bothering you was him, Choi Minho. How are you gonna ask him for his love? You walked back home feeling sad. ~~~~~
*At night*

"Mum~ I am gonna take a walk cause I want some fresh air." You shouted as you wear your coat. "Okay, sweetie. Dun stay out too late!" She shouted back. You nodded and left the house and headed to a small park near your house. "Yah!" Someone shouted from behind making you freak out a little.
Minho POV

"Yah!" I shouted as I saw _____. She turned to look at me. Her face look sad. "Yah.. What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Huh? Nothing." She shook her head. Something's wierd. "Ahh... Did you get a bad result?" I asked as a snapped my fingers. She look away. "Really? Haha.. Great then. I dun need to do or buy anything for you." I teased. She stopped walking and turned to me. Her eyes were full of anger. "Right! I didn't get straight A*s so you dun need to do anything for me. It's a good news for you but I can't believe that you would be so happy to hear me getting bad results. Minho, I can't believe it. You cold hearted man." She said with tears in her eyes then run away. She judt called me by my name which she never had. I feel hurt. I was just teasing her. I feel bad too because her results are bad. Without thinking further, I followed her and grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Now she's crying. "Let go of me." She said. "No... Why? Why did you take it seriously? See.. I was just teasing you like I always do. Why so serious?" I asked. "Yeah.. I'm taking it seriously this time and also, dun ever tease me again. I dun like it. Now let.go." she said and tried to break free. Instead of letting her go, I pulled her in for a hug. She tried to let go but she failed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Your results aren't bad. I already saw it. It just a 'B' there. It's okay. You can ask what you want from me. Dun cry." I said softly. "Omo.. Jinjja?!"she break free and look at me. Her tears were gone. I could see happiness in her eyes again. I smiled. "Yes. What do you want?" I asked. She started to blush. I look at her in confuse. "Ermm... Y-your heart. I-I love you, oppa." She said softly but I could hear. My eyes widen. "Bwo? You love me? Haha.." I chuckled. She's surely joking. " Why not? I really love you. " she pouted. Her lips. ASDFGJJKLL. "Are you being serious? You are still a kid. " I said. " What?! I am not a KID! I AM 18!!!! " she shouted making some people look at us. "Aww... Arraseo. " I said quickly. " So do you love me or not? Oppa?" She said sternly while looking at me with her puppy eyes. This kid..." Hmm... Let me think." I teased. She pouted. "You know I dun like kids like you." I said and she frowned. I untied the two ponytails she tied then fixed her hair to something feminine. "I prefer a young woman like this." I said and pull her in for a kiss. It was a long sweet passionate kiss. We pulled back. "Dun you think I am too young for a kiss like just now?" _____ asked cheesily. "Well.. You like it, dun you?" I asked. She grinned. That dirty little kid....
~~~~~~~~~~~ END ~~~~~~~~~
The ending sucks. Hehe.. Anyway,guys thank for reading and voting my imagines. I feel like the views are getting lower these days. Am I not doing good? Comment down what you think I should improve. Thanks!
Btw, I added a title . ☺

P.S - Pls vote and comment. I love reading g your comments! XD