Kai - EXO [ @For YoUrIcEpRiNcEsS ]

Jinuel POV

"Yah!" Kai shouted as he snatched his phone from my hand. He was texting to his crush and I was gonna help him confess but he won't allow me. "Yah.. I was gonna help you confess to her since you are too nervous.." I said pouting. " No.. It's okay. I know what to do myself." He said as he left the table where we are sitting. I was left there alone. It hurts. Tho I was gonna help him confess to his crush, it was just an act. I really dun dare to help him. It will hurt me a lot. I like him.. Ever since the time we met 4 years ago.
*Flashback*

It was my first day of school in Seoul so I have no friends. I sat at a table at the canteen and eat my lunch alone. "Hey.. Can I sit beside you?" A voice said from behind. I look back to see a handsome guy smiling at me. My eyes widened. No boys had ever approach to me. I stared at him blankly. He waved his hand in front of my face. "Huh? Ahh.. Yeah." I nodded. He sat beside me. " So erm.. I am Kim JongIn but you can call me Kai too. And you are Jineul , yeah?" He introduced.  "Er.. Ne. B-but how did you know my name?" I asked. He laughed. "Haha.. We are in the same class. Well, I sit at the back so you may not had see me. Anyway, let's be friends. I am kinda new to this school too!" He said as he hand his hand out. And that's how we met and how I fell for him.
*End of flashback*

I never had the courage to confess him. Even if he dun become my boyfriend, at least being his best friend it's okay. I am okay as long as I am with him. And now, he have a crush on a girl and I can't help but to help him with her tho I know it's gonna hurt a lot to see him with her. But he's gonna be happy so I am fine. *sob*

~~~ A few days later~~~
Kai POV

I run down the hallway to find Jinuel. My crush just accepted my confession and I gotta tell Jinuel asap. She will be happy too! I saw her walking into the girl's toilet. I increase my speed and pull her outside before she entered the toilet. She looked t me shocked. "What's wrong?" She ask worried as I catch my breath. "S-she accepted me!!" I shouted as I hug Jinuel. "Huh??" She asked. "My crush .. No I mean my girlfriend accepted me!" I shouted. Her face became dull and she did not say a word. I was confused. I thought she would be so happy for me. She stared at me for a while then said, "Y-you are h-happy right?" "Huh?? OF COURSE!" I said. "Good then.. Take care of her well.. Bye!" She said with a faked smile. I know if her smile was real or fake. I know everything about her and I know something is not right. She's being weird since a few days ago. She's been not been picking up my calls or reply me texts. Does she have a boyfriend now?? Is she having problems with him? Questions keep going through my head. Without thinking no more, I turned back and run to her and pulled her wrist. "Jinuel, wait.." I said. She turned back. I could see tears in her eyes. It hurts me.. But I dunno why. It must be because she's my best friend. "Are you crying?" I asked worried. She blinked once and the tears fell but she wipe it. "N-no.. I'm not." She lied. "Yes.. You are. What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked as I held her shoulder. "Yeah.. I am. I'm alright. Nothing's wrong." She said as she try to let go of my hand.

Jinuel POV
Why is he being freaking so nice to me? I thought. I tried to make him let go of my hand but he even tighten the grip. I am starting get pissed. "What are you trying to do?! I said nothing's wrong!!" I shouted as tears fell. "Jinuel.. Calm down. Tell me what's wrong.. I will help you with it." He said looking straight to my eyes. My heart fluttered. "NO.. YOU CAN'T HELP ME. YOU CAN NEVER HELP ME AND PLUS, I DUN NEED YOUR HELP!" I shouted at the top of my voice and luckily no one was around. "Why?" He asked. Why is he so stupid? Why must he ask why?? Aishh.. I thought. "Why?? It's because... Because y-you are the reason!" The word spilled out. His eyes widened and his grip loosen. My covered my mouth. Before he could say anything, I run away from him cos I dun want to hear anything he said. I am not ready for them.

Kai POV

"Why??It's because... Because y-you are the reason!" Jinuel shouted. My eyes widened. What?? I am the reason?? Why? I thought. I mind totally blank out. I could see her run away from me.. I again run to catch her and grabbed her hand. "Why?? Why am I the reason?" I asked softly. She turned around now her eyes are so red. I dunno why but I feel like hugging me. Without hesitation, I pulled her into a hug. "Please.. Dun cry. It hurts me a lot. And I dunno why I am feeling like this but I feel like protecting you since now you are crying..." I said and hug her tighter. "Urgh.. I-I can't breathe.." Jinuel mumbled. I quickly let her go and look down since I was to embarrassed of what I did earlier. "You are shy huh?? Let the girl shy first." Jinuel laughed. I look at her. "Y-you are okay now? Was it a hug that you wanted??" I asked happily. She shooked her head. "No.. The word that you said." She replied. "The words? Huh?" I asked. "Aishh.. Pabo, figure it out yourself." She punched my stomach and left.

~~ A few days later ~~

Yes! Now I finally know what the feelings are for Jinuel.. I love her that's why I feel like protecting her a lot. Duh.. It took me long to figure it out. Today, I am going to confess her. ~~~~ I walked down the hallway and peek through the class she is in. The teacher wasn't there. Right timing. I went inside the room making some girls eyes widened. Btw , I am kinda popular among girls. Haha. I saw her sitting at the back of the class, ear phones on and her eyes closed. I went to her seat and grabbed her hand making her freak out. I pulled her outside  the classroom. "Yah.. What ar--" I cut her off by kissing her. Her eyes widened. She tried to pull away but I pulled her even closer. She did not respond my kiss. I broke the kiss and looked at her annoyed. "What did you just do?" She asked as he touch her lip. "Isn't what you want?" I smirked. "Well.. Even if it not what you want, that's what I want. I now know what's the feeling I am feeling for you.. " I pulled her closer. "It's because... I'm in love with you. I love you, Jinuel." I leaned in for a kiss but this time she respond back. We broke the kiss as we hear some people clapping and cheering. I looked around to see the students in her class cheering for us. I could see Jinuel blushing. I turned back to her. " I am not late right? Sorry if I was late. I am just so stupid enough not to realized my feelings earlier but I know it's better late then never. So.. Will you be mine?" I asked. She smiled and nod her head. I pulled her into a hug. ♥
----------- END ------------
Awnn. It's so cute Haha.. I hope you enjoy it Ms. Jineul It's quite long. Anyway, Kamsahamnida ^^^^
Btw, guys.. You can request! Just comment here or PM me! Thanks!

P.S - Please vote and comment. ~~