Chen - EXO ( requested by the winner of the quiz on my quiz book)

For @MonicaMochi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one POV

"Okay so.. What outfit should I pick?" You said to yourself as you run ur hand through your pile of shirts. Oh yeah , today is ur birthday so u wanna look a little different and too , impress your lifelong crush , Kim JongDae. U pick out an outfit . U tied ur hair up and walked out of your room.  "Oh morning sweetie. " your mother sweetly greeted you. "Happy birthday my princess." Your father said fixing his eyes on the  newspaper. You chuckled and have ur breakfast and left for school. ~~~ You walk to the bus stop and ur face frowned. Usually , your best friend , Joy would always wait for you but she's not there today. Beep beep. You receive a message so u unlocked the phone. " I'm going early today. C u at sch." You read out the message and rolled ur eyes. She sound so unlikely like her. She's very fun and friendly but the text is so cold. You just slipped it off and boarded the bus.

At school

"Hey guys ~~ " you waved as u walked into ur classroom. They just look at you wierdly and go back doing their own stuffs. Wtf?? You thought. Your feelings were abit hurt. You again shooked it off and went to ur seat which was beside Jongdae. You look at him but he was all focus on his phone. He would usually stood up and greet u but today eh ... ".. Morning." You quietly said. "Yeahh.." Jongdae reply without looking at you. Your heart aches. ~~~~~~~~~~~ the whole day just went like that. Everyone is being weird and they r almost ignoring you. You never wanted these to happen on ur birthday. You sighed as u walked back cos u dun wanna see JongDae on the bus. ~~~

Your POV

It took around 20 mins and I'm finally home. I unlocked my door and reach out for the lights. I turned them on but they won't light up. "Wtf? Aishhhh!! What the heck is wrong with today??" I shouted as I walked over to the sofa in the dark. Tears started falling and suddenly something covered my eyes. I shrieked in horror. "Shush.. It's me." A familiar voice said as he put his finger on my lips. I knew that voice , it's Jongdae. "Jongdae?" I quietly called. "Mmhmm.. Follow me." He said and lead me to somewhere. ~ I felt light through the blindfold and finally the blindfold was taken of me to see a beautiful cake in front of me. "Happy birthday , Mochi !!" Everyone cheered. Everyone in my class was there ,those people who ignored me just now. Hahah.. "Do u like it?" Someone , yeah Jongdae whispered behind me. I quickly turned around to look at him. Our faces were so close and my heart is soon gonna jump out of my chest. "Oh um.. " I took a step back. " why did u do it?" I asked thinking about the ignoring thingy earlier. " cos I wanna surprise this little special girl~ " he cooed. I frowned. "Yeah , it was all is ideas. I'm sorry bestie. Happy birthday and I love you." Joy said smiling. I smiled and turn back to Jongdae. "You like it?" He asked and i nodded. And then we all started partying. ~~~~~

It was getting late so most of them went back home. "Mochi.." Someone called. I turned to see jongdae signaling me to follow him. I followed him and he leads to my garden. "What is it?" I asked. " happy birthday , mochi." He said. I blushed. "Oh yeah , thanks. And also thanks for this party." I said looking at him. He took a step forward to me. "Anything for my girl." He mumbled but I could quite hear it. "Huh?" I asked. He clear his throat. " If you are that thankful , why dun u grant one of my wish?" He said. I raised my eyebrow. "Kiss me." He pouted his lips. My eyes widened " what ?why---" before I could end my sentence , he pressed his lips on mine. And broke the kiss. I blushed profusely. " I love you , Mochi... You're totally mine." He hugged me. " I love you too." I hugged him tight.

~~~~~~~~~ the end ~~~~~~
Er.. I really find this imagine really bad. It's weird isn't it? Idk.. Hahah , but I tried my best !! Hope u like it Mochi !!! Byeeeeee..~

Please vote and comment.