Hyungwon - Monsta X •~ whispers ~•

Hello guys! Long time no see. Been so busy and my brain was so dead. I finally got an idea. Haha.. Enjoy reading ~ *whisper * I'm so lame ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Hyungwon - ah... Where are you?? I am now in front of your house." I said to my guy best friend on the phone. "Arraseo.. Be quick. I am hungryyy~~" I lazily said and hung up the phone. I sat at the doorsteps and plugged my ear phones in and hugged my knees. I had such a bad day..... ~~~ "___? ___??" Someone nudged me. I rubbed my eyes and look up to see Hyungwon. "Aww.. You are here." I yawned. "Aishh... How could a girl fall asleep at the doorsteps at this late night??" Hyungwon said. "Aishh... Shut up and open the door. I am so cold." I said as I rubbed my hands for some warmth. He quickly opened the door and I let myself in. I sat down at the while Hyungwon closed the door. Grrrr.. My stomach grumbled. "Hyungwon-ah.. Do you have any food?? " I asked. "Erm.. Yeahh. Ramen.." He said. I frowned. "Ramen only?? Urghh.. You know I hate it." I groaned. " Well.. That's the only thing I got." He shrugged. "Go get me some teokkbokki.." I said and lied down on the sofa. Yes.. I always boss him around and he listen to me well since our childhood days. Lol. "What?! Teokkbokki at this hour?? I mean it's 11 and it's so cold outside. How am i--" "Are you going or not?? " I get up and give him a do-you-wanna-die look. He nodded and get his jacket then left the house. Awwn.. He's such a good guy. I smiled.

Hyungwon POV

"Urgh.. This girl. It's so cold and she went me to go out. Pfft.. Heartless monster." I mumbled as I rubbed my hands. Beep beep. My phone received a text. I unlock and it was a text from ____ saying me to buy some bottles of soju. I just put the phone back into my pocket. What happen to her this time?? She always come to house and get wasted whenever she had a bad day. ~~~~ I unlocked the door and walked into the house to see ____ sleeping on the sofa. She look so angelic.. I put the food in the kitchen and sat beside her. I look at her face. She's so pretty. It's my first time thinking she was pretty and my heart is beating. Wae? I tucked the string of hair covering her face behind her ears. I smiled. "I should just let her sleep." I mumbled. I stood up to get a blanket  to see a note stick on the coffee table. 'Wake me up when you're back. I really wanna have some soju.' It said. I put down the note and waked her up. She woke up and started drinking. "So what happened?" I asked out of curiosity. "... Shownu broke up with me and I got a big fight with my parents. " she said as she prepare to drink her 10th cup of soju. "Ohh.. Why did Shownu break up with you?? I mean you guys had be dating for like years... " I said. "Yeahh.. He said he's sick of me.. " she cried. I am shocked. _____ is just a strong girl , yeah.. Stronger than me. It's rather hard to see her cry. "Are you OK??" I asked worried. "I am fine... But it's hard, Hyungwon. It hurts. I feel like no one loves me..." She cried. "Gwanchana.. Dun worry. I love you. I am always there for you." I get up and hugged her. She burried her face in my chest and cried her eyes out. I feel so sorry for her. I dunno why but this feeling I got when she's so close to me is weird. I've been feeling like that lately. What is it? And I felt so bad when I see her cry. Well... It must be just becos she's my best friend.

~2 days later~
Ding dong!~ The door bell rang. I run to open it. I smiled at the sight of her, my girlfriend, Bomi. "Oppa.. Bogoshipda ~" she hugged me tight. "Nado but wait.. We just met last night. Haahaa.." I laughed as I let her in. "So what brings u here??" I asked. "Do I need a reason to come to your house? I came becos I miss you. " she hugged my arm. I kissed her forehead.

Your POV

"Hyungwon - ah... I am gonna take some clothes..." My eyes widen to see Hyungwon kissing with a girl. They broke the kiss as they saw me. The girl look angry. "Oppa.. Who is it??" She asked.  Hyungwon looked at me troubled. "Er emm.. S-she is my---- " "I'm his housekeeper." I lied cos I dun wanna create Hyungwon any trouble. "Waohh.. Housekeeper these days had grown pretty. Well well... Take care of my oppa house nicely for today. and I hope you won't come again. I've a feeling you will seduce him..." She said and  hugged Hyungwon. I feel hurt. So badly hurt. I look at Hyungwon and he give me the what-are-you-doing look. I shooked my head. ~~~~~

"____.. What did you do just now?" Hyungwon sat on my bed. "Well.. I lied." I said. "Is she your girlfriend??" I asked but somehow hoping he will say no and I dunno why .... His face became red. "Yeahh.. We've been dating for 2 months. Sorry for not telling you." He said. "Whatever.. Anyway, congrats on your first girlfriend." I patted his shoulder.

~ A week later  ~

"____! ___!" A voice shouted from the living room and the voice seem wrong. I run to the living room to see Hyungwon drunk. I was shocked. I've never see him this drunk. "Omg.. Hyungwon , what the hell happened to you?" I rushed to hold him before he fell down. "_____-ah.. I'm so sadddd..." He leaned on my head as we walked to his room. "Bomi cheated on me.. We are over now.I hate her do much..." He said. I feel happy I dunno why. "Ohh.. There there. We are here on your bed. Lie down. " I said as he lied down.  "But u shouldn't drink so much. " I said. And then he suddenly hugged me. "____.. Dun go." He mumbled in his sleep. I tried to break free but he was strong. I give in and fell asleep on his chest..

~ the next day ~

I woke up between a pair of arm. I look up to see Hyungwon sleeping. He look so cute. >< My heart is beating fast. I slowly get up and sat on the bed to see a better view of his face. "I've been seeing his face for all my life but there wasn't a time I thought you look like a man to me. But now, just a few weeks ago.. I started seeing you as a man... Hyungwon." I whispered. "It was so hard for me to see you with another girl. I am so happy you broke up with her. I should be sorry for you... But.. Hyungwon , I think I am in love with you." I whispered and leaned in to peck on his lips.

Hyungwon POV

I felt some whispering through my sleep. I opened my eyes a tiny bit to see ____ looking at me. She was talking about how much she likes me. I feel so delighted. So this girl actually likes me. I do too..  In a moment, I felt her lips on me. My heart go wild and without any thinking, I wrapped my arm around her neck. She back off as soon as I wrapped my hands. She looked embarrassed and run away. I quickly get up and pulled her back to the bed. "Don't run away. Trying to escape after all you had said?? Dun play with me." I said and pressed my lips against her. It took a moment for her to respond my kiss but she did it anyway.. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.  " I love you , _____," I said. "But.. How about Bomi?" She asked. Ohh ya.. Her. I almost forget. "Well...  She asked me out so I accepted her since I've thinking she's hot and I thought of having some relationship experience so I'll not be so new and awkward if when I date you.. But dun worry  , I only love you.. Well, as a woman."I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled. ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwn.. Hyungwonnie is so handsome I'm in love with him. Haha.. Anyway , hope you like itByee :')

PS ~ Please vote and comment !