V - BTS ft BamBam - GOT7 [ requested ]

For @MultiBias ... Enjoy~! ^-^
* In this imagine , Pls take BamBam as older than V cos I can't imagine that alien V being a hyung. [ It's the reality tho ] BamBam is much more mature than V . *
-----------------------------------------------------
Your POV

"Umma?? Are you being serious?? How am I gonna live with 2 stranger guys??" I shouted. " Aishh... They are not strangers. They are your childhood friends. You may not remember them now but when you see them , you will. It's been long. And plus , you won't be staying just with them. Mrs Kim is home too. [ Pls take BamBam surname as 'Kim' here. ☺] and it's just for a month.." She said. " But mum , can you not go? I know it's gonna be really bad staying with them. Can't I just stay at home alone? I can take care of myself." I pleaded. " NO. I say go , you MUST go. No excuse! Now go and pack your clothes. We are leaving tonight." She commanded. "Umma~" I pouted. She gave me her death glare. I sighed and went to pack my clothes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ At the Kim Family house ~~~~
Mrs Kim POV
Ding dong~ The door bell rang. "Eh?? Who is it?? Ahh! Mrs Cha??" I mumbled. I went to door and open it. " Annyeonghaseyo~" Mrs Cha said. " Ahh! Annyeong~ Come in come in." I said and lead them to the living room. " Er.. This must be your daughter , Cha InHa??" I asked. "Yepp... She changed a lot huh??" Mrs Cha replied.

Your POV

"Annyeonghaseyo , Mrs Kim." I bowed. "Awwn.. Such a lovely voice~ Annyeong. And you can just call me Auntie. No need to be so formal." Mrs Kim said and patted my shoulder. I smiled. " InHa-ah~ I will be going then. I still need to pack. Be good and listen to Auntie , arraseo?? " My mum said. "Ne, umma. Take care!" I said. We waved goodbye and she left. " Okay , InHa.. You must be tired. I will send you to your room." Aunt Kim said. I agreed and went to my new room. ~~ Ehh? Where are the boys? I thought. Maybe they are out. Good lorh. I thought again. I am toooo tired. Gotta sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buzz buzz buzz~ The alarm bell rang. "Urghh..." I groaned. I look at the clock and it's 9:30. I get up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. "Ohh.. InHa-ah~ You are awake. Good morning." Aunt Kim said as she fried some pancakes. " Imm... Good morning , auntie." I said and headed to the bathroom. I wash my face and I brushed my teeth. I am still sleepy. Suddenly , I heard someone shout. I turned around to see a guy with a mushroom-ish hair. "Ahhh!~ Umma , who's that??!!" He screamed. He must be one of the guy. I smirked. I was going to introduce but I couldn't. " Taehyung-ah.. Waeyo??" I heard another guy run to the mushroom head guy. O..M..G. He look so cute. So that mushroom head guy name is TaeHyung. "Oh my god.. Who's that?" He asked. " Molla.." TaeHyung shrugged. "Ahh~ Wait... I think you are .. Cha..InHa??" The cute guy said. I nodded and smiled. I saw TaeHyung looking at me annoyed. " Wae?? Wae?? What's the commotion here?" Aunt Kim asked. They both look at me. "Ohh... Yeah. That's Cha InHa. Your childhood friend. Maybe you can't remember. She will be moving in with us. Do take care of her boys." Aunt Kim said. They nodded. Aunt Kim left. "Heyy.. Nice to meet you. I am BamBam. And this is TaeHyung. I am his hyung. " BamBam said. " Ohh.. Nice to meet you too! " I grinned. Hehehe... Life is going to be great. BamBam is so kind and cute~ >< I thought. " Ooi.. Do your business faster. I need to go somewhere." TaeHyung said. "Ohh.. Okay." I replied. Duh... TaeHyung.. I bet it won't be great as I thought just now. I said in my mind. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~