Jimin - BTS

Your POV

I walked down the school hall trying to avoid eye contact with all the people around me. I quickly take my stuffs from my locker then went to the canteen to have my lunch. I was eating normally and perfectly without any distractions until some cold liquids started falling down from my hair. I know who did it.. It's the my one and only bully, Jimin, Park Jimin. He and his group of friends are such a headache for me. They are always bullying me and I dun know why. I bite my lower lips as I stand up and turn around to see Jimin laughing while holding the empty cup of some Milo. I was going to shout at him but I saw everyone in the canteen laughing at me. I can't hold my tears anymore. I tried not to cry in front of everyone cos I dun want them to think I am a loser but this time I can't anymore. Tears started falling down my cheeks. I wiped my tears and run to the girls toilet. I locked myself in one of the stalls and cried my eyes out.

Jimin POV

______ wiped her tears and run out of my sight. I am shocked. I really am. It's my first time seeing her cry...... because of me. Ehh? Why would I care? Seriously? She is just a victim for me. I dun care even if she is crying... But why I am feeling worried? Aisshh...

Your POV

The school is finally over. I had skipped the last 4 periods after lunch break. I was in the toilet the whole time crying. It hurt me a lot to get bullied by him. Actually, I liked him. Ever since my first day of school. I dun know why I can't stop my feelings tho he have been a jerk to me all these years. I must find a way to get over him. " Yah! ______! " I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see JaeBum waving at me. " Oppa! " I shouted while waiting for him to catch me up. JaeBum is my cousin brother but nobody actually knows about that. JaeBum is also like my best friend since I dun have any friends. He hugged me but broke away quickly and sniff his nose around my shirt. " What's that smell?" He asked me confused. " Arr... Milo. I ......spilt it on me during lunch break." I said. " Dun lie to me.. Are you being bullied?" He asked me holding my shoulders firmly. I nodded and told him the whole story as we walked back home. " So it means... You are in love with your bully?!" He asked. "Kinda... But he dun even cares about me. It's hopeless..." I said hanging my head down. " No no no... He cares! He cares about you. That's why he is bullying you. " He said with a grin. I give him a weird look and walked faster leaving him behind. It's impossible. How can Jimin like me?  If he'd like me, why would be bully me? JaeBum- oppa is just simply crazy. Tsk tsk tsk..

Jimin POV

Who is that guy hugging _______? What is he? Wait.... Why would I care? Aish... What us this feeling? Er... Do I l-like her? Eh... no way.... But why am I feeling like this?

======= The next day =========

Okay, I have already find out what is my feelings for ______. I like her. Yes, I like her. I have been feeling like this since the start of this year. I always wanna tease her, see her, talk to her and .....miss her. I just used to bully her for fun last time but now I am bullying her cos I want her to notice me. I am really gonna confess her today before the guy from yesterday did it. I look around the school gate and saw her walking in the school with her earphones in. The wind blows through her hair and she look so GORGEOUS. She walk into the school without noticing me staring at her. Pheww... What a relieve.

Your POV

I feeling like Jimin is staring at me when I walked through the school gate. I am not sure and I dun dare to look at him cos I am afraid that he might do something to me again.

======= Time past ---> after school ====

The school's finally over. Jimin hasn't been bullying me all day. Yeah... Tho I hate those bullyings, but that's the only way I could get close to him. So I somehow am enjoying them. I know it's strange but I feel like Jimin had been staring at me the whole day. Lol... That's impossible. I am such a dreamer. I opened my lockers to put my books in. I put the books then take my phone but when I was about to close the door, someone push me against the locker. I closed my eyes shut not wanting to see what will happen next. I know who it is. Who else? Obviously, Park Jimin. Nobody else would do that to me. "Open your eyes, I won't hurt you. Trust me." He said but his voice is soft and gentle. It's different from the Jimin's usual voice. I was curious so I opened my eyes to see Jimin staring deep into my eyes and our faces were so close. My heart starting beating so fastly until I could hardly breathe. I shut my eyes again as I can't take his stares any longer. A few moments later, I feel a pair of lips on my lips. I was shocked and opened my eyes to see Jimin kissing me with his eyes closed. I dun know what to do. Should I push him away or just flow with him? Before I could decide, he broke the kiss. I stared at him blankly. Is he teasing me? He can't be serious right? " I am er... Sorry about that. And everything." What?! He is saying sorry to me?! O.O He continued," I-I think I like you. No no... I mean I like you. I like you, ______. I just realized that so I am kinda regretting about what I did to you before. I know it's hard but will you forgive me and.... Be my girl?" He asked. I was shocked for a while but I end up saying 'YES!' and hugged him. I am so happy XD My wish from all the years had come true. So it's not such a bad idea to have your CRUSH as your BULLY after all~ ☺

>>>>>>>>>>>>> The End <<<<<<<<<<<<
Updated! I am so happy! Can't believe this book got more than 1K readers I wasn't expecting that much readers but I am really happy that it's happening!! Anyway, thank you guys so much for supporting me throughout the whole book ^-^ I almost cried when I saw the 1K reads. I am serious. Thanks guys! Love you! I will make much more better stories in future Saranghae

P.S - Please vote and comment~ Thanks to those who have been voting my stories. It really means a lot to me.