Jungkook - BTS [Requested] ~"I love my sister..."~

Jungkook POV ( when u two were around 6 and 7 years old )

"Ummma !" Hanika cried. My mum quickly run out from the kitchen and give me a stern look. "What happened sweetie?" My mum asked Hanika sweetly. "Mama, kookie took my toy." Hanika cried as he pointed to the toy I am holding. "Jeon Jungkook.. I told you to be nice to Hanika. She's your sister. Now, give her back the toy." Mum said sternly to me. "But mum... It's --" "Just give it back!" Mum shouted at me. I feel so sad. I give back the toy to Hanika and run to my room.  "I hate her. I hate Hanika." I shouted as I cried and lied on my bed. My parents only give all their attention to her ever since they adopted her. T.T

** 10 years later ***
Your POV

I walked back home after school to see Jungkook oppa hugging and laughing with a girl across the street. My heart ache. I know I am his sister , adoptive sister but I love him a lot. We are not blood related.
* at home *

"Jungkook and Hanika !  Come out from your rooms for dinner." My mum shouted. I close my laptop and went outside. I helped my mum plate the dishes. "Hanika ah.. I think your oppa didn't hear me. Why dun u go call me?" Mum said. I nodded and went to his room. I am a little nervous since we rarely talk. I knocked softly at his door. He suddenly opened the door making our face really close.//・_・// We stared at each other for quite while then quickly back off. My heart is now producing 100s of heartbeat per second. "W-what is it?" Jungkook asked awkwardly. "Er um.. Dinner's ready. " I said and left quickly cos it's too awkward between us. ~~
Jungkook POV
Haha.. She's embarrassed. So cute . Wait... Wtf? I hate her . I still do. I thought and went to the dinner room. ~ We all settle down on the dining table. We started eating when my dad started talking. " Kids , me and your mum have to go to the states for our business. We will be gone for 2 or 3 weeks and you guys can't go with us this time since ur exams are near. " he said and I look at him shocked. Hanika too from the other side of the table. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We are gonna leave u two here alone in the house. Jungkook ah , take care of Hanika well. " my mum said. "What?!" Both me and Hanika shouted in union. "Yehh... Take care of each other well. We are leaving tmr." My mum said. I was speechless.. I am gonna be alone with someone I hate . FML ...

Your POV

OMG.... I am gonna be  alone with kookie opppa? Oh my gad... It's so going to be awkward. >o<
*the next day*

"Byee , sweeties ~ Stay close and be safe. We'll be back. See you guys!" My dad wave goodbye. Both me and Jungkook waved goodbye. They closed the door and for the first time ever, I am alone with Jungkook oppa. I stood there quiet. I felt like he's staring at me. I turned to look at him. He rolled his eyes and go to his room. I too went to my own room.
*that night*
Bang ~ Bang ~ The thunder strikes. I woke up from my sleep and shouted. Thunders are my weakness. I've been afraid of it since I was young. I always slept with mum when it rains but today, she's not home. I covered my ears but it was still loud. I tried not to shouted cos I didn't want to wake Jungkook but I couldn't help it.

Jungkook POV

I was awaken by a shout. I heard it was coming from Hanika room. I tired to ignore it but she shouted more which made me quite worried. I decided to check her. Well, tho I hate her, I do care about her. She's my sis anyway. I walked to her room which is next to mine. I knocked at her door but she didn't open it. I turned the knob and it was unlocked so I went inside to see Hanika shaking in fear. "Heyy.. Are u OK?" I asked. She was shocked to see me. "Jungkook oppaa.. " she run and hugged me. I was shocked. "I'm scared." She said. "It's ok. I'm here. " I stroke her hair. The night went just like that. I went back to my room after she was asleep. I felt weird. I felt like I doesn't hate her no more.
*the next day*

I woke up by the smell of pancakes. I quickly get up from bed and run to the kitchen. Pancakes are my favorite. I saw Hanika frying some pancakes. She look like a housewife. Wait... What am I thinking? "Ohh oppa.. U r awake. I made some pancake for u as a token of thanks for last night. Gomawo ^^" she said.

Your POV

I can't still get rid of the scene last night. I never thought kookie would have such a sweet side. And btw, he look really hot with his messy bed hair. "Are u not gonna eat with me?" He pulled my hand. "Huh? I'm late for school." I said. " No you won't be. Eat with me. I'll walk u to sch later." He said and I nodded. What's with him? Why is he so kind to me. I sat down and eat my breakfast.

Jungkook POV
Ayyy... What's wrong with me? Why am I being so kind to her? I thought as I eat my pancake.  ~~~~ "OMG.. It's Kookie oppa .." A girl shouted. "Oh yeahhhh... He look so cute. XD It's been like a year since he graduated." Another girl said. I give them a fade smile and they were happy. Haha girls. "Emm.. Oppa, I can go now by myself. Bye." Hanika said. "Yeahh.. Bye." I smiled and left.

*1 week later *

Me and Hanika are so close to each other now. I can't remember why I hate her before. She's so lovely , friendly and cute. I think I  starting to fall for her but I must resist my feelings. She's my sister after all. I looked at the clock as I watch TV. It's alrdy 9pm and Hanika isn't home yet. She told me she's gonna hang out with her friends but it's alrdy late. I started to get worried , her phone was off too. I paced back and forth around the house. Okay.. I can't help it anymore. I am going to find her. I grabbed my phone and walked down the street looking around for her. I walked and walked then I saw a group of guys and girls laughing as they walk. I squint my eyes to see some guys hugging Hanika. Anger rise up. I cross the road to them and pull Hanika away from them. "Omo.. Oppa, what are ---" "Let's go home." I said and pull her. "Byeee , guys! See you tmr." She shouted to her friends.
*at home*

"Oppa , what's wrong?" She asked as she sat down on the sofa. "What time is it now?" I said in a bit of anger. "Erm... 10 pm?" She shrugged. "Yes, it's 10pm now. Is it a time where a girl like you should stay out?!" I shouted a little. She look a bit confused. "I wasn't alone. I was with my friends." She explained. "Whatever it is, you shouldn't stay that late and your phone, why is it turned off?" I asked. "The battery is gone." She said. "Aishh... You know how worried I was? You should at least call me with your friend's phone or sth.." I shouted. "But why did you even care? You hate me, dun you?" She asked me with tears in her eyes. "It's hard becos I dun anymore. I dun hate you anymore. That's why I cared. Hanika ah.. I think I like you. Not as a sis.. But as a woman." I said and pressed my lips against her. She quickly broke away. "What are u---" I kissed her again, she didn't respond me at first but she does later. We kissed passionately then broke the kiss. "I love you, Hanika." I said and hug her. "Me too , I love you too , Kookie oppa." She said. "Let's stay in this kind of relationship until mum and dad come back." I said as hug her tighter. ♡
~~~~~~~~~~ The End ~~~~~~~~~~
This story is so cute? Haha.. Hanika, hope you like it ! Sorry for the damn long wait. And the another request is coming up soon~ ^•^  Thanks for reading ! Gomawo ^^

× Please vote and comment ~ ×