Seungyoun - UNIQ [REQUESTED]

Enjoy~~ ☆^ー^☆
-------------------------------------------
No one POV

"Wah~ Oppa.. Kamsahanmida~" you said as you clapped as your boyfriend, Seungyoun came into the room with a birthday cake with candles lit up. Today is your birthday and also you and Seungyoun 5th year dating anniversary. You and him known each other since kindergarten days but only 5 years ago you guys started dating when you accidentally let out your feelings.
*Flashback*

"Yah.. You okay? " Seungyoun asked worriedly. You were so drunk that you can barely carry yourself. You were heartbroken. You looked at him. "Go away.. Go to your girlfriend.. Shoo shoo," you said pushing him away. You liked him for years but today your friend told you that he was dating with a girl , your world tore apart so you started drinking for the first time in your life. "Aww.. Yeah.." He said shyly. "Then go away. I dun need you... Anymore." You said as you walked away from him. He pulled you back. "So what if I have a girlfriend? You dun need to act like this. And what's the problem that make you drink so much?" He said with a serious tone. "It matters if you have a girlfriend or not. And yes , curious about what the problem is? The answer is you." You said. "Huh?" He uttered. "You..  I like you that's why I am so broken that which leads me to drink s--" you were cut off when he pulled you in for a hug. "I am sorry. I had no idea that you like me. I like you too. I had always. I am just not brave enough to say that to you. Mianhe. Saranghae, Kymberly." He said. You drunk-ness gone away and you were just so surprised to say anything. You broke the hug. "H-how about her ( his gf )" you asked. "Well... I dun really like her. I was just starting get bored with being single so I just asked her out. I dun like her at all.. Thought she might help me forget you but I dun need her anymore." He said and pull in for a kiss.
*End of flashback*

"Hey~ what are you thinking so deeply?" He asked as he snapped his fingers in front of your face. You get back to reality.
Your POV

"Hmm.. Okay then. Let me sing you the birthday song." Seungyoun said. I nodded. "Saengilchuka hamnida ♥ saengilchuka hamnida ♥ Saranghaneul Kymberly, saengilchuka hamnida~~ " he said as I blowed the candles. I wish to be living happily forever with Seungyoun-oppa. I wished. "What did you wish for? " he asked curiously. "Hmm.. Secret." I said as I winked at him. He nodded. We cut the cake and he took out something from his pocket. A box. My eyes lightened. He opened the box to reveal a necklace. I frowned. I wanted a ring, a proposal ring. It's been years already since we started dating and we are getting old and he hasn't even start a word about our marriage. "Do you not like it?" He said as he look at my frowning face." Huh? Ani..I like it." I faked a smile. He nodded and put it on my neck. "Tada.. It's so beautiful on y--" he was cut off when his phone rang. He took out his phone and his face turned into an uneasy one. I took a peek at the caller and before I could look properly he ended it. I kinda saw a girl pic with a heart. "Eh? Why dun you answer it?" I asked. "Er... It's nothing. Just Wenhan calling me. You know those guys like to disturb us." He said like he was trying to hide something. I nodded suspiciously. "Okay then.. It looks beautiful on you.. Let's eat the ca--" the phone ring again. This time I could clearly see a girl face. I get a bit pissed. He look at me. I gave him the pick-it-up look. He nodded and picked up the call. "Yeobeoseyo?" He mumbled. He stood up from the sofa and went to the kitchen. Anger swelled up in my mind. Who's that bitch that calling him? Is she cheating on me? Questions keep going through my mind. He finished talking and came back like nothing happened. I could see that he's hiding something just as I look at his eyes. "Who is it? " I asked. "O-ohh.. It's just Wenhan..." He said uneasy. I can tell he's lying. " Who is it?" I asked sternly as I look deep in his eyes. " I TOLD YOU IT'S WENHAN!" he shouted. I was shocked. He had never shouted at me like that. My heart starts to hurt. Tears wants to fell but I hold in hard. "Oh my.. I didn't knew Wenhan was a girl..." I faked laughed. His face become uneasy. "Cho SeungYeon.. What's happening? Are you.. You cheating on me?" I asked hoping what I say is false. His face became serious. "Yeah.. I am. I am dating with another girl." He said. My heart stops. I stared at him. "So... I was thinking to catch two birds with a stone but since you've found out.. Well, let's end our story here." He said then left. I stood there frozen. Tears drop non stop as I blinked my eyes. I feel like the world ended. I cried there , at the place he left me for hours.
~ The next day ~
No one POV