Mark - Got7

Your POV

"Eyy... Tell me who is your crush. Come on.. We are besties anyway." I teasingly ask Fei. Fei and I had been bestfriends since when we remembered. We are more like sisters. I love her a lot... She's the only person that understand me the most in the world."Err... Dun tell anyone pls.." She said nervously. I just nodded and tell her to continue." I-I.... Li-like Mark." She mumbled. I wish I never ask her that. Honestly, Mark is my crush also. I like him since the day I met him. Fei shake my body to make me return back to reality. I just make a 'o' shape with my mouth and try to change the subject. I barely can talk.

------------- 2 weeks later ----------

Exams are just two weeks away and I dying-ly must study or I will fail but I can't concentrate!!! Suddenly, my phone ring and I saw 'Fei' name on the screen so I pick up and answer, " Heyy.. What's up?" "Ahhhhhhhhh!!! ________! You won't believe it!! Mark just ask me out!!! And of course I said YES!!! Ahhh!! I am so happy XD I am coming to your house right now and I am gonna tell u the whole story!!! Bye!" She hung up and I was just there standing speechlessly from all the things she said. I feel like a knife just stabbed my heart.Anyway, I can't do anything. I just have to face the reality.

-------------- The next day --------

"________, I am going for a date with Mark this Saturday. Will you follow us??" Fei ask me. I just shook my head and continue doing my work. I saw I figure walking to our table and it was Mark. He smiled at me and Fei. I can't help but to blush. He take Fei and wave bye to me. I feel so empty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark POV

I saw ________ wave back at me. She is so cute. Yeah... I like her. Noo!! I love her. You must be questioning me why I like her tho I have Fei. I dun like Fei. Not at all. I just dated her to get closer with _______. I am not a bad guy. I mean like I am not trying to break Fei's heart... Just... You know that's the only way to be close with _______. I want her so badly.

------------- After school ( a bit late alrdy ) ------

I was walking back home after sending Fei home. I saw a familiar girl walking across the road. She seem a bit drunk. I squint my eyes and saw ________. I was quited shock to see a girl like her like that. I quickly cross the road and go to her." Hey ______, you okay??" I ask worriedly. She look at me with those angelic eyes of her but now full of pain and said," YOU!! Get away from me. I hate you so much, Mark!" She said tear dropping from her eyes and push me away. I feel so hurt." Why?? What are u talking about?" I asked. "Ha! You dunno? U are the reason for me being like this. I like you so much and you there dating with another girl who is my best friend. How can I fight for you withy best friend? You are the worst guy I-.." I cut her off by kissing her lips. They were soft but they taste like alcohol. She kiss me back and we were kissing for like 2 minutes and then we parted. She hug me tightly. Now she doesn't seem that drunk. Anyway, we walk home together and that was the first day of our relationship. Actually, I was going to confess her that day. I actually broke up with Fei already.

----------------- END -----------------------------
Aigoo~ The ending sucks! Anyway, thank u so much for reading and sorry for my grammar mistakes and spellings mistake. Mianhe ^_^ Annyeong~