Suga - BTS

Suga POV

"Arasseo.. I will wait for you. See ya!" My sister, YooJung said to her friend through the phone. And she hung up. "Ehh? Who's coming?" I asked her. " Ahh~ ______." She replied. "_____?! Jinjja?!" I shouted. Ohh yes.. I have a crush on her. I have a crush on my sister's best friend. Hahaha. " Ne ne.. Calm down... I can understand you. You are too excited." She teased. She knows I like _______. "Dun worry bro.. I will help you to get closer with her." YooJung said. "Ohh.. Gomawo, YooJung-ah~ My sis is da best!" I said and hug her. ~~~~~~~ Ding dong~ The door bell rang. " I will open it!" I shouted. I know it's ______. I opened the door to see ______ standing outside with a white dress. She look so cute. ♥ >< She smiled at me and I invited her inside. "YooJung-ah... ______'s here!" I shouted. "Er... Please sit down.. She will come." I said to _____.  My voice was shaking cos I was too nervous. She nodded and sit down on the sofa.

Your POV

OMG... Yoongi- oppa open the door for me. >.< Sqeee~ I am so happy. Duh... Dun think I  crazy. He's my crush so I should be happy when my crush open the door for me right? Of course. Hahaha... My mind was going crazy inside but I tried to stay calm outside. "______!" Someone called from behind. I turned around to see YooJung smiling widely at me. I smiled and get up to run to her but I forgot that my phone was on my lap. Crash! It fell into piece. The cover and battery was out. I feel so embarrassed and I quickly pick up the battery. At the same time , Yoongi helped me pick up and he also picked the battery. Then , our hands touched. We both were shocked. We stared at each other. "Ahem.." YooJung cleared her throat. We both get back to the reality and I let go of the battery and picked the cover. Yoongi oppa handed me the battery and I quickly take the battery and run to YooJung and we both went inside her room. I was still blushing. " Ayyy~ You like my oppa , dun you?" YooJung asked and pushed me a little. " A-Anii... Aniyo. Jinjja." I denied. "Arraseo arraseo... I am just asking. You dun need to be so serious." She chuckled. I blushed more. We started doing our homework. ~~~~ "Ahhh~ Finally..." YooJung stretched her hands. We two have finally done our homework. I look at the time. " Ehh?? Are you going to go back?" YooJung asked. " Hmm.. It's still quite early." I replied. " Yepp! Okay then, mmm... Let's watch a movie." YooJung recommended. I agreed and walk out to the living room. Yoongi oppa was watching WWE. "Oppa , you are watching that stuff again. Shooo~ We are going to watch a movie." YooJung said and pushed him away. "Arraseo... You can tell me nicely." Yoongi oppa said and move to the side of the sofa. He give YooJung a look. I dunno what it is for but I just sit down at the other corner of the sofa. YooJung chose a horror movie.The movie started playing. " Wait guys... Let me pause it. I will go get some snacks." YooJung said and left. Me and Yoongi oppa was left alone on the sofa. It was really awkward. Suddenly , Yoongi oppa started moving closer to me. I was shocked.

Suga POV

I moved closer to _____. It's my chance. Since it's a horror movie , she might hug me . *evil laugh*  YooJung came back and was shocked with the sitting position. I winked at her and she sat next to me. We started watching. ~~~~~~~~ Pheww... It's finally over. I freaked out a lot during the movie. I am so embarassed. ______ was laughing at me throughout the whole movie. Aishh.... ~~~ " Umm... I will get going then." ____ said as she grabbed her phone. " Ohh.. Okay then. Is it okay to go home alone? It's quite late." YooJung said worried. She nodded and show her an 'OK' sign with her fingers. "Ani ani... Oppa , why dun you send her home??" YooJung said to me. " Huh?? Me?? Oh ohh...okay." I said and wear my coat. She tried to reject it but in the end , she accept it. We both left the house. We walk down the street. It was quiet since it's alrdy 10 pm. There were not much people around in the neighborhood. It feels like we ate the only two people walking. " How are you going to walk alone in like this street?" I asked her and she smiled. Those smiles. "Haha.. I am okay with it. I am not a scaredy-cat like you." She laughed. "Bwo?!" I half yelled.  " Yeah... You are a scaredy-cat. You were shouting throughout the movie." She laughed again. I get angry.

Your POV

" You were so girly." I said and laughed. Yoongi oppa didn't respond anything. I looked at him to make sure if he was angry abt what I said or not. I turned my face  around and I felt a pair of lips on my lips. I was being pushed to a nearby wall near the street. He kissed me really deeply. I tried to push away but he was stronger than me. I have no choice but floew into the kiss. ~ He broke the kiss and look at me. We were both catching our breaths which we miss out while kissing. "Am I still girly?" Yoongi asked . " N-no." I replied a bit scared. " Oh no.. Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. " He apologized. I shooked my head. " And... You know, it's feel really bad to hear when a girl you like said you are girly.." He said. "Huh??" I looked at him in confuse. "Omg... I just said it." He mumbled. " Okay so... Um.. I- I like you, _____." He confessed. I still look at him in confused. "Well.. I know you only think me as a oppa.. It's okay if you dun feel the same." He said looking down. I gotta say something! Yoongi oppa is confessing me! OMG! >< " Er.. Um.. Ani... Oppa , I also feel the same." I uttered. " Bwo?! Jinjja?!" He shouted. I nodded. Suddenly he carried me and turned me around. " Oppa~ Put me down!" I half shouted. He put me down and peck on my cheek. I blushed. " Oppa... Gaja~ My parents are gonna be worried." I said pulling his hand. He agreed and send me to my house. And soon~ My best friend ,YooJung , became my sis-in-law.
================================
Finally updated. Thank you for reading. The views are increasing day by day. And the votes too! Thx guys~ Saranghae

P.S - Pls vote and comment. It means very  much a lot to me.