Bobby - iKON

Your POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Bobby ask me kneeling down. What?! THE KINGKA OF MY SCHOOL,BOBBY IS ASKING ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! ASDDFFGHJJJKLLLL. AM I DREAMING? " Hey? Reply? I will take it as a yes. Bye. See ya later after school >_•." He said and left. I get back to the reality and he was gone already. I pinched my cheeks to see if I am dreaming but it hurts. I stared at the ground for awhile then realized the bell has just rang. So I quickly take my stuff from the locker and rushed off the my English class. I am a dead meat now. The teacher is damn strict. Ettoke? I opened the door and she looked at me with her eyes under her class and turned back to teaching. In this situation, I have no idea what to say so I just mumbled sorry and sit down at my place.

---- School ended ------

Yipee! Finally school's over. I went to my locker and saw a sticky note sticked to my locker. It said,

' Babe.. Meet me at the cafeteria after class. See ya .  From your 1 n only Bobby <3'

I blushed a little and then put my books in the locker then went to the cafeteria.

------- Time pass { 1 month later } ------

It's our 1 month anniversary. I am gonna have a date with Bobby today. I am so excited. But till' now, he haven't text me or call me yet. Not even a good morning text. I am so worried. Is he sick? Does he forget about our anniversary? No way... Ding dong! My door bell rang and I rushed to it. Thinking it's Bobby. I opened it and see no one but a box. I was quite dissapointted but I was hoping it's from Bobby. I closed the door and sat down on the sofa and open the box. The things inside shocked me. There was a letter and some pictures. As I read the letter, tears started to fall. The letter said, ' You must be shocked to see his pictures rite? He is my elder brother. He's dead because of you. And I dun LOVE you. You are a bitch to me. I hate you so much. You're a murderer. This is just a revenge for my brother. You broke his heart so I broke your heart. Bobby.' I crumpled the letter and throw it away somewhere in my house. I just realize Bobby is my ex's brother.

---- Flashback [ 5 years ago ] ----

" Oppa.. I want that." I said pointing at the gift shop across the road. I am on a date with my boyfriend, Taeyang. I pushed him across the road without realizing there a car coming. Bang! Taeyang fell to the ground. I rushed to him and send to the hospital. But it was too late. He was badly injured and he..he's dead. I just killed the ONE I love.

------ End of flashback ------

I wiped my tears and look at Taeyang and Bobby pictures. Bobby was so young that time. Why am I always unlucky in love? I didn't mean to kill Taeyang but.... Bobby Wae?

Bobby POV

I am sorry ______. I love you but it was just for my brother. I can't be together with the one who killed my brother. I am sorry. I love you. It's just not the time for us.

•••••••••••••••• End •••••••••••••••••••••••••
Er... Guys, sorry this sucks. It doesn't come out like I expected. I hope you guys understand it. I apologize to Taeyang fans. I just think Bobby is similar to Taeyang so I put Taeyang as his bro. I dun hate him hor. No bash pls. =) And I'm sorry for those who were expecting a happy ending. Sorry. I got a lot of things to say sorry on this update. Mianhe chinggus. Annyeong. I will improve my writing next time.
°Pl