LuHan ft SeHun - EXO ( requested )

FormylittlechingguYoonJiYoung~Enjoy!

——————————

LuhanPOV

"Omo.. Oppa~ Why are you so cute? ><.." JiYoung fangirled. "Aishh.. Can't you be quiet?? I am trying to study here." I shouted. "I can't.. My oppa look so cute~ Go and study at your own room if you are going to nag like this." She shouted back. "Bwo? Your oppa?? Bish please... That monkey dun even know you.." I grabbed my books and walked to my room. On my way to my room, I could hear JiYoung shouting stuffs like : 'areyouevenbetterthemhim? Whatareyoutocallhimamonkey? ' I am sick of hearing those things everyday. Ohh yeah.. You must be wondering who is the 'monkey' we are talking about.. Well , he is Oh SeHun, a member of EXO. They are like the most popular K-Pop band right now. So yeah.. Yoon JiYoung, my best friend is obsessed to a guy name Oh SeHun... And I am jealous about it.....

YourPOV

Aigoo... Howcanahumanbeingbesocute? Aish.. SodifferentfromthatLuhan. I thought as I look at SeHun poster on my wall.

~~~~~~~~ The next day ~~~~~~

I surfed through the internet as I took a ride on the bus to my school. "Omo!" I shrieked causing some of the passenger to look at me. I mouthed sorry and look back at my screen. OMG! SMENTERTAINMENTISGOINGHAVEAAUDITIONTOMORROW... I mentally shouted. I am so gonna do it. If I pass , I will be training under the same company as my oppa. ♥ I smiled at the thought. I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't realize the bus already at the school. I felt someone hit mt head. I turned around and saw Luhan. " Aren't you gonna get down?" he said and left. I turned to see the bus is already at my school. I grabbed my bag and quickly left the bus. I run to Luhan who was walking ahead of me. "Yah! How did you get onto the bus?" I said and put my hand on his shoulder. " I just teleported." He said and smirked. I feel my heart beat skipped a beat. Wae? I thought. ~~~~

"Waa... I am so hungry. Let's go!" Luhan said. I nodded and pack my stuffs and headed to the canteen. "Hmm.. You look different today. What happen?" Luhan asked while he take the food. Hahaha.. He knows everything. "Hmm.. SM is going held an audition tmr so I am happy." I said. "So?" He asked. " I am gonna try the audition.." I replied.

Luhan POV

"I am gonna audition try the audition..." JiYoung said. I choked on my food. I quickly drink some water and said , " You? Gonna audition? Hahahahahaa.." I laughed. She pouted. " Yah! It's not funny. I am serious." She hit my hand. "But your voice is so bad.. Your dance is so... Nvm. " I replied. "I dun care... Even if I dun pass I am okay. At least I can see how Sehun company is and walk on the same floor that he walked.." she said and left the table. My heart hurts. Why does she like that guy so much? I am so much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The next Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I dressed myself up and headed to SM entertainment. I reached there and queue up to do the audition. (I dun know how it is like in real life but in the imagine.. Let's just take it like this.) I finished my audition and waited for the answer if I pass or not. A while later, one of the staffs came into the room and announced, " Okay now I will anounce those who passed the audition this round.." My heart starts beating fast. She called and called the names. Still my name has yet called yet. There were only little people left. I start to lose hope. " Okay, the last one is...... Ms. Yoon JiYoung." She said and left. I can't believe my ears. I stood up and jump around. I quickly run to the entrance because I dyingly want to tell Luhan about this. I suddenly bumped into someone and fall on the ground. "Aishh..." I heard a male voice groaned. It's familiar. I quickly look up to see Sehun... OH SEHUN! My eyes widen. O..M..G.. I just bumped into my bias. He stood up and look at me annoyed and left. Did I make him angry? *sigh* I slowly walked home since I was so bothered with the thing that happened just now. I think I just made Sehun annoyed. ~~ I reached home and open the door. Luhan look up at me from the sofa. " Eh? You okay?" he asked. I didn't reply. " Haha.. Did you fail? Haha.. I told y—" " SHUT UP! Leave me alone!" I shouted and run to my room. I sat down on my bed and cried. Why do I have to meet him like this? Now he will think I am an annoying girl.. Aishh... First impressions are important.