drabble wrote in 10 mins also look at the pic lol

Jonathan walked into the dressing room, surprised to see Lin already there. 

"Good morning! Wait- are you painting your nails?"

Lin looked up, "Groffsauce. Yeah, I am." 

Jonathan took a seat right next to Lin,  watching him finish the last of his nails. They've done this together a few times, and every single time, Lin painted Jonathan's nails right after. 

Lin put his hand out, asking for Groff's. Jonathan gave it to him, and started to relax. Time with one of his best friend's was always the best. 

Examining Lin's dark eye bags, Jon immediately knew something was wrong. 

"You okay?" 

Lin cleared his throat, "Yeah." He obviously wasn't. Jonathan let Lin finish his nails, then he took his hand. 

Lin clenched his jaw, but held his hand nonetheless. Groff suddenly felt guilty. Did he do something? They were fine yesterday. In fact, they spent the whole weekend at Jon's. 

"Talk to me." Jonathan pleaded. They sat like that for a bit, the silence consuming them. 

In response, Lin looked up at him with tears welling up, and kissed him. 

At first, Groff did nothing. Then he started to slowly kiss back. All of a sudden, he pulled back, and distanced himself from Lin. 

"I- Lin,  you're married." Jonathan said out of shock. 

"... I know." 

Jonathan made an inarticulate sound, and questioned him.

"It's just… you're leaving Hamilton next week, and I… I've loved you for the longest time. You already knew that though." 

This was true. They may have spilled their guts out to each other. Worst part was that they were sober, so they didn't have an excuse. 

Jon sighed, and kissed Lin again. They agreed to never kiss, but this time was different. 

Finally pulling away, Jonathan pulled Lin in, letting him rest against his chest. He felt the warm, wet tears against his chest, and felt Lin's whole body shake. Groff felt horrible.

Letting a few tears slip himself, he kissed the top of Lin's head.

"Shh. We'll eventually figure something out, m'kay?" 

Lin was now officially sobbing, but felt comforted. If only they had met before…