CUTE YUP

"Papa..." Sebastian complained, creeping up on Lin.

"Seb, bud!" Lin looked down at the sleepy toddler, "What are you doing up?"

"Hungry. Is there pizza?" He rubbed his eyes, clinging onto his frog plushie (yes, me, as the enby author, love frogs, so i will be including them as much as possible).

"Yeah," Lin pulled away from his laptop, realizing how late it was, "Where's daddy?"

"Sleeping." Sebastian opened his arms wide, asking to be held.

"Ah," Lin nodded, picking up Seb, "Let's go then."

The pair made the way to the kitchen, searching for their local pizza box. "Do you want pepperoni?"

"Mhm."

Lin continued in peace, picking out the last pepperoni slice. He took a small bite, hunger calling out to him, and fed the rest to Sebastian. "Good?"

Seb nodded, filling his chubby cheeks to the max. It was so incredibly cute, Lin practically melted. He loved him so much.

"Look who we have here." Jonathan murmured, tired. He wrapped his arms around the two, kissing the base of Lin's neck.

"Hi, love. Did we wake you?" Lin turned to meet his lips, trying not to move Seb too much. He paused for a second, admiring Jonathan's bed look. Perfectly tousled hair, white tee that hugged in all the right places, slightly parted lips.

"No, just missed you." He kissed the top of Sebastian's head, grinning at the sight of him eating.

"Want some?" Sebastian asked sweetly, taking Lin's wrist and guiding it to give Jonathan some.

"Of course," Jonathan chuckled softly, nibbling at the pizza, "Yummy."

Seb nodded vigorously, agreeing, "I'm done. Papa, can you sleep with us now?" He looked up at Lin, big brown eyes shining hopefully.

His heart broke, just a little. He should've managed his time better. "Yeah, I think it's time to retire to bed, kiddo. Thanks for reminding me." He handed Seb to Jonathan, quickly cleaning their area.

"Yeah," Sebastian mumbled into Jonathan's neck, "Sometimes Papa can forget, right Daddy?"

"Yup, that's why we have to remind him sometimes."

Lin smiled softly, wondering how he got so lucky. "Thanks, loves," He dragged Jonathan back to his office, gathering the rest of his items, "Are we ready now?"

Jonathan and Seb nodded in unison, following Lin into the bedroom. Seb almost jumped out of Jon's arms, climbing onto the huge bed. He laid down right smack in the middle, expecting Jon and Lin to cuddle up besides him.

Lin snorted at his son's antics, realizing how alike they could be. He decided to tease him, and went straight to Jonathan, who was trying to find sweatpants for Lin.

"Where are your pants, babe? I only see mine..." Jonathan murmed, tiredly searching.

"It's fine," Lin insisted, rubbing a soothing hand on his back, "I'll just wear boxers."

Jon sighed, but turned to hug Lin. "I missed you. I-I missed sleeping with you."

Lin whimpered, guilty. "I'm sorry. I know it's a bad habit, it's just that In the Heights is-"

"I know, I know. I'm not mad. Just... glad." He pulled away to kiss Lin softly, holding his jaw in his hands.

"Not fair!" Seb groaned, flapping around the bed, "I miss Papa too!"

Lin basically laughed into Jonathan's mouth, and made to take off his jeans. "Okay, okay! I'm getting into bed."

"Good!" Sebastian huffed, laying in a starfish position.

Jonathan jumped on, lightly tickling Seb. "Look at you, so demanding."

Giggling, Sebastian begged him to stop. Lin added, "Give him a break, Groffsauce! He's no match for you, that's totally unfair!" Lin tried tickling Jonathan, but immediately failed.

"Hey, hey! Wait, I give up," Lin breathed out in between giggles, "Sebastain, I'm sorry, I can't save you!"

"No, papa!" Sebastian tried tearing Jon off of Lin.

"You guys, I'm bigger than both of you, this isn't gonna work out." He said, grinning, and holding both of them in his embrace.

"That's fine, this is fine." Lin mumbled against his chest, relaxing.

"Hey, are you falling asleep?" Sebastian asked, trying to tickle his belly.

"We're supposed to be on the same team, Seb!" He squirmed, turning to trap him in a hug.

"You guys are ridiculous," Jonathan said, loosening his grip on the two, feeling them settling down, "Are we done now?"

"Mm, maybe. I'll get you tomorrow." Lin mumbled into Sebastian's hair.

"Mhm, me too!" Sebastian called out, cuddling into Lin.

"We'll see about that." Groff mumbled teasingly, leaving kisses against Lin's neck, trailing behind his ear.

Sighing out of contentment, Lin melted into his hold. "Mm, night."

Jonathan simply nuzzled into him.