a bit of fluff

once again, idk if ive already posted this, i found it in my drafts. 

//

It was a two show day, and everyone felt lazy. Lin probably should've been getting ready, or checking in with everyone, but instead, he decided to play with the Nintendo Switch. And cuddle with Groff.

"Lin, that hurts."

"I'm sorry, it's a small bed!" Jonathan sighed, wrapping his arms around him. He always loved watching Lin play. He watched him bounce about, yelling when he was frustrated, laughing when he would tickle him.

"Y'know," Jon kissed the top of Lin's head, "Another fan asked me about us last night." 

"What did you say?"

"I just winked at him."

"Mm, no. Don't do that. He might think you're flirting with him."

"Someone jealous?"

"No!"

"Ha, you are jealous!"

"Am not! I just don't want anyone thinking you're available."

"Don't worry, you're the only one for me."

Lin scoffed, "I'm cringing."

"Oh, okay! Maybe I'll talk with one of the fans tonight."

Lin dropped the controller, and turned to face Groff. "Meanie."

"You're the one who's being mean!"

Lin narrowed his eyes, and kissed him.  Hard and slow, "If you go out with someone, I reserve rights to respectfully kill them. It will be a slow and brutal death."

"Now that is mean." The pair erupted into laughter, giggling in each other's arms. It was oddly sweet.

They wouldn't want to be doing anything else, with anyone else.