part 200 of grofflin......

after their first time:

It wasn't like Lin had never had sex, it's just that he's never had sex and kept them around.

His breathing was heavy, and his thoughts were everywhere as he stared at the ceiling.

Lin heard Jonathan shift, and get out of bed. He wanted to say something, he could've said anything, but that was too vulnerable of him. He was upfront with himself this time around- He didn't want Groff to leave. He could feel his chest tighten as he heard Jon leave his room, and he kept on wondering what he did wrong.

It went on like this for only a minute or so, until he entered the room, a warm cloth in his hand. It was so domestic, and sweet, Lin sat up.

"C'mon, lay back down-"

"What the fuck are you-"

"Miranda," He scoffed, using his thumb to swipe over his bottom lip, "I hate you."

He sighed, and laid back down, "I know."

Miranda hummed, content with the warm water cleaning him. There was something about the way Jon moved, the way he interacted with him, that always made Lin feel safe. He hated it, absolutely despised these new feelings.

Nevertheless, he curled up into a ball, secretly hoping for Jon to touch him, feel him hate (love) him.

Jonathan chuckled, his tone low, and wrapped Lin up, bringing himself close to his chest.

"Don't expect me to act any different towards you."

"I don't care."

"You always do."