FLUFFY ALSO THIS IS THE 100TH CHAPTER LMAO

“Gah, I didn’t realize it would be so cold.” Lin grimaced, looking down at his basic graphic t-shirt. 

Jonathan smiled at Lin, and opened his arms wide, “Here.” 

Lin laughed, smiling wide. Gladly accepting, he looked up at Groff. “Thank you,” He whispered, “Also you smell nice.”

Furrowing his eyebrows, Jonathan answered, “Thank you?” 

“Don’t worry, it’s a compliment!”

Jonathan just smiled, resting his chin on Lin’s head.

/

“You should be a model.” Lin had randomly said to Jonathan one day. 

Snickering, he answered, “Yeah?”

“Yup,” Lin sighed, afraid to say… anything really, “You’re beautiful.” 

“If I do model,” Jonathan beamed, “You’d come with me?”

“What, why?” 

“Because you’re pretty.” Groff explained. 

Blushing, Lin looked away. “Yeah, okay then. I’d go with you anywhere.” 

“Good,” And like that, they continued their comfortable silence, barely aware of each other’s feelings. 

/

Lin finally found Groff, who was talking to Pippa. 

Joyful, he ran up behind Jonathan, and wrapped his arms around his torso. 

“Hi, Pips!” He stood on his tippy toes to peek over Jonathan’s shoulder. 

She chuckled, shaking her head, “I think this is my que to leave you two alone.” Thank god for Pippa.

Jonathan smiled knowingly, and turned. “Good morning,” Groff bent down just a fraction to leave a kiss on Lin’s nose. 

“I missed you,” Lin pouted, “And before you say, ‘It was just two days,' I know. I know it was two days, which is 48 hours, which then turns into 2880 minutes, which reverts to 172800 seconds. That’s quite a long time, don't you think?”

“Yes, yes,” Jonathan jokingly rolled his eyes, “Besides, I wasn’t going to even argue with you. I missed you too.” 

Lin broke away, staring at him surprised. 

“Which is why,” Jonathan gave Lin his arm, “I propose we go get some brunch before rehearsals?” 

“As long as we get coffee,” Lin nodded, taking Groff’s arm, “And you, of course.”

“Tch,” Daveed scoffed, “Finally.”

“I know.” Chris agreed, rolling his eyes.

:) fluffy yay the end