"I'm going to teach them how to pro-bend, and then we're going to watch all the Nuk-tuck movies."

"Ok, Bolin. Let's give Li Na her space," Asami says.

"Yeah," Korra agrees. "Let us know if you need anything, Li."

"By the way," Bolin says before he leaves. "Zaheer escaped."

"What?!" I freak out.

How in the world did he escape? His prison is suppose to be inescapable!

"We have to get Korra out of here! We-"

"No he didn't. Bolin!" Mako yells at him.

"Why would you say that?" Korra asks him while we all look at him in horror.

"I heard that scaring her could induce labor."

"Bolin!" I scold him. "That's only if you startle me, like a jump scare."

"Ohhh.. Well see you later, sis!" He says with a smile still on his face as he leaves the room.

Ugh, I need a nap.

...

"Li! I'm home!"

Wei comes through the door, and wow am I happy to see him! Since getting pregnant, I admit I have become so clingy to him. I just love him so much, and now we're starting a family together! And he won't be just mine anymore.

"Wei!"

"Someone's missed me!" He says teasingly, and wraps me in a warm hug.

"I did. I don't know, I've just missed you a lot. I want you around all the time."

"Really? But you told me the other day not to touch you," he says awkwardly.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't want you around," I say with a smile.

"Ohhh. Well I've missed you, too! I wish you were there today. Me and Wing had so much fun."

"I know! But I'm as big as a whale and I had that meeting with Raiko today. Anyways, I have something I want to talk to you about."

"What is it?" He asks.

"I know how you feel. It's been a lot, especially these past few years, but I need to know, do you want the kids to meet your brother?" I ask.

"No, absolutely not."

"Listen, I will support you with whatever you want to do, but I don't know, I've been talking to your mom and ya know, this is a huge mile stone in our lives. I guess I wouldn't be too upset if you wanted him to meet his nephews, or nieces," I mumble the last part.

"I haven't even told him that you're pregnant. I don't know, I just, I don't want my kids around him... Not just yet."

"I understand."

He's still hurt. So is Opal, Wing, and Huan. I understand. What Baatar Jr. did was really unforgivable, and if Wei isn't ready to let that go, then I need to respect that and let him heal without pushing it. I was just hoping that maybe him taking our kids to meet their uncle would some how help their relationship. I know he betrayed Wei, but Wei deserves healing. To be honest, personally I could go my entire life without seeing Baatar Jr. ever again. I do not like this man for many reasons. Mainly because he built an evil spirit weapon by abusing spirit energy and threatening to kill my brother, BUT! Since he is my brother in law and I know despite Wei not forgiving him yet, he still loves him, and I still need to support Wei. So if that means pushing aside my own grievances and encouraging him to have at least a little relationship him, then so be it.