Book 4;5;1

Author's note

Updates might slow down after today. I started school today, and I'm currently looking for a new job. Love you guys, hope you're enjoying the book.

...

1/2

"Tenzin, are you sure you can't go with them?" Pema asks worryingly.

Today is the day!

Today we are off to find Korra, and I'm so excited! Korra is my best friend, and we've been apart far too long. She is coming home with me whether she likes it or not. Plus, I need a break from Mako. And I know what you're thinking,'already?' Don't get me wrong, I've been having a great time with my oldest brother. It's everything ive ever dreamed of, but... but there's only so much Wu I can take! And even though I've enjoyed myself for the most part, I guess I've been living in ignorant bliss. I like not arguing and ignoring our problems, but we can't live like this forever. I'm going to use this time to figure out what I'm going to do about the situation with my brothers. I've tried to bring up the past three years we spent without each other, but Mako never wants to talk about it. I spent those years accomplishing great things, but it was also the most darkest and loneliest time of my life, and I know if I felt that way, they have to have felt the same. Bolin said it himself.

...Bolin. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this one. I mean, he's not even with us! He's with Baatar Jr. and Kuvira. They're definitely not going to let me on that train, especially with Baatar jr. there. Not only did I date his brother, but he knows where I stand where I stand with Kuvira, and I stand with his family when they say "Kuvira is nuts!"

"Raiko asked me to stay here and help figure out a diplomatic solution to this Kuvira problem," Tenzin answers.

"Mom, we'll be fine. Grandpa Aang and his friends were around our age when they traveled the world," Ikki says.

"She's is right," I agree with her. "Besides, I'll be there, too! And I promise to watch after them. Jinora and I got this. I'll be the Zuko of the group, and Jinora will be Katara."

I know I said I'm not a fighter anymore, but it's nice doing these kind of things again. It's so much different than my normal everyday routine that I've been doing for the past three years. Plus, it's a nice little break from dealing with Raiko. I've been having meetings with him for the past week about my generator he wants to buy, and even though the sale was successful, a part of me still feels like I lost because dealing with Raiko for an entire week is torture.

"Were you able to get a read on Korra yet?" Tenzin asks Jinora.

"No, but once we're further out, I'll be able to hone in on her spiritual energy. We should be able to find her within a few days."

I smile at the thought of reuniting with Korra. I've missed her so much! Sometimes I find things to talk about, and I want to tell her, but then I remember she's not here, and I get sad. I promise when we do find her, I'm going to give her the biggest hug ever!- Then I'm going to kick her in the butt and scold her for not coming back when she said she would... What happened? You can't run away from being the Avatar. The world needs her, and without her, we'll fall out balance.

We all say our goodbyes and we load onto Pepper.

"Good luck! And be careful! Remember, Jinora and Li Na are in charge!" Tenzin yells from below.

"I answer to no man.. Or girl, even if they do have tattoos and cool scars on their hands!"

"Meelo..." I groan.

"Now let's move out, soldiers!"

"Ugh ... " Jinora sighs, I feel her pain. "Pepper, yip-yip!"

...