All of us nodded in agreement, and the doctor walked past us towards his cabin.

"Guys all of you please go . It's very late at night. I'll stay back here with Zara.", Zayn said to all us in his husky voice, and I could easily tell he has cried a lot.

"I'm staying here with you.", Liam said to him.

"And so am I.", I said after him.

"And so am I.", Sasha said from my side, tightening her grip around my fingers.

"And so are me and Niall.", Louis said from the front.

"Come on guys. Niall you must be feeling weak after loosing so much blood. Please go back and take some rest.", Zayn tried convincing us.

"Nope we're staying here with you.", I snapped him.

"Guys I'm serious. I'm fine okay. Go back to the dorms.", Zayn glared at us.

"Nope.", all of us said in unison.

Zayn looked at each of us and a smile went up his face, only to vanish within a few seconds.

"Fine. You guys are so adamant.", Zayn exclaimed, seeming comparitively relaxed.

"We know!", Louis patted Zayn's back and dragged him to the bench.

"Sit here. And relax okay. Zara will be fine.", Louis tried to calm him down.

Zayn slightly nodded and relaxed on the bench.

 I suddenly realised that my stomach was grumbling with emptiness.

"I'll go get something to eat for us.", I said to everyone, and turned around to walk towards the canteen.

"I'm coming with you", I heard Sasha from behind me.

I looked back at her and smiled, as she caught up to me and started walking beside me.

Zayn's POV.

After visiting the church, and praying for Zara's dear life, I felt a bit relieved.

The hope inside me strengthened, and I had a gut feeling that she will get better real soon.

Although I broke down completely in front of Jesus, I knew he would help us.

I knew he would set everything right.

And that's exactly what happened.

She's out of danger for now.

Hearing those words from the doctor, relief rushed through me.

Thank you Jesus. You heard me.

And I know she'll wake up before morning. 

I know she will.

"Mr. Malik? You can see her now.", the nurse called out to me, peeking from the I.C.U. 

I quickly got up from the bench and rushed towards the room.

I looked around the room, searching for Zara in between so many patients, and when I caught sight of her, my heart dropped to the ground.

Zara was completely covered with lots and lots of pipes. Some were connected to her forearm, some were connected to her shoulder, and some went down the blanket which covered her.

Her head was wrapped in bandage, and an oxygen mask was connected to her mouth.

Her neck was clad in a bandage, because of the fracture in her collarbone.

I stood there, staring at my princess.

Never had I imagined I would see her like this, in such a miserable state.

Anger boiled inside me as George came back to my mind, and I clutched my fists tight.

"Sir? You can sit there next to her.", I heard a nurse standing in front of me, pointing to the stool next to Zara's bed.

I nodded at her and mouthed 'thank you' before walking towards Zara slowly.

Every step I took, only increased my grief.

A sense of regret rushed through me. Maybe I should have gone with the girls to the Mall.

Maybe if I would have been there, Zara wouldn't be lying on this bed unconscious.

I could have stopped this from happening.

I could have been hit by that car. And I would have happily accepted it over Zara being hit so badly.

I dragged the stool outside, and took my seat next to my world, my everything.

Never taking my gaze off her, I held one hand of hers in mine, and brought up the other one to her forehead, gently caressing it.

My heart ached liked I had been stabbed straight at it.

A tear went down my cheek, and I closed my eyes, forcing back the tears, and then quickly opening them.

I tightened my grip around her palm, and kept staring at her, with longing, with love, with hope that she'll open her eyes any minute.

"Baby, please wake up."

"Zara? You can listen to me right?"

I swallowed the bile down my throat and took a deep breath.

"I know you can listen to me."

"Please wake up baby. Look I'm here, right next to you."

"It hurts to see you like this baby. And it's hurting really bad."

"I know you won't like to see me like this. You wouldn't right?"

I took a few deep breaths again, and spoke again.

"So please wake up baby? I'm waiting."

"Please Zara."

Not seeing any reaction from her side, I sighed.

I rested my head on the edge of the bed, and kept my eyes on her, hoping those beautiful eyes will open up right now.

(heyyy guys!! :) :) did u like this chapter? plz tell me in the comments below :) 

Zara is out of danger wooohooo!! :D :D But i hope she wakes up sooon :')
Well let's hope for the best.
To the side is an edit made by me! :) how is it? :p

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FAN! PLEEEAASEEE!!

I love you guys xo)