25. Devoted.

A/N: This chapter is typically shorter than the other ones, I hope you enjoy it anyways. Make sure to vote and comment😁

11:56pm

The young male grabbed the woman's smooth waist pulling her closer to him, she giggled as they're now bare chest to chest. The beauty pulled the sheet over her exposed chest to stop the lustful stare of her partner.

"Don't get shy now."

She still held the sheet over her breast, he decided to lean down to leave sweet kisses across her face and neck which made her let out soft sighs letting him know that she's enjoying it.

He ran his hands through her curly mane, massaging her scalp which she loved. She decided to take control and roll on top of him, sitting on his lap with her legs on either side of him. Grabbing his chin, she slowly leaned forward and planted a passionate kiss apon his lips.

Pulling apart, she had a big grin on her lips knowing he was eager to go another round.

"You must wanna go at it again. Can't get enough of me, huh?" he teased, running his fingertips down her spine making her internally shiver.

"Don't get a big head now, you ain't allat." she shrugged.

He let out a short laugh, "Is that so?" he scanned her up and down, resting his arms behind his head.

The look he's giving her made her hot, so she moved from on top of him to escape the sensual stare that always made her cave.

"Mhm." she hummed, about to stand up but the young man acted quickly and wrapped his arm around her slim waist.

Nibbling on her ear, he whispered, "The way yous were moaning my name tells me otherwise." his fingers slowly moved up her thigh to her aching entrance.

"Henry..." she held his wrist preventing him from moving any further.

"Hmm?"

"I have to pee."

Chuckling, Henry released her from his hold. He watched Candace jog to the bathroom and close the door behind her.

He's been at her place for two days and has enjoyed being in her presence. It's not because of the sex, which they've been having a lot of, it's because of the connection he feels when near her. Spending time with someone who you've grown mentally and physically attracted to over the course of a short period of time makes him feel weird, in a good way.

Stepping out the bathroom with her silk ruby red robe covering her body, Candace grabbed the tv remote and pressed the power button. She plopped down on the bed turning on a rerun on her favorite show, Dynasy.

"If I ever have children, I would name my girl Fallon and my boy Steven." Candace says, her eyes trained on the tv.

Henry grabbed his boxers from off the floor and put them on, "That was random."

"I've been thinking about it for a while, it would be so cute if my little girl was named after a television icon."

"You don't seem like the motherly type, I can't picture you chasing around some bad ass kids." Henry laughs, the comment made Candace's eyebrow raise.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "And why is that?"

He shrugs, "You're always on the go and you wouldn't have time to take care of them like you would want to, which means you'll have to sacrifice and I know you'll never do that. You'd probably hire a nanny."