30. My Muse.

Elijah.

5:15pm

'The way her lips turn into a smirk when a snarky comment leaves my mouth ignites something within me

'The way her lips turn into a smirk when a snarky comment leaves my mouth ignites something within me. It's a indescribable feeling that leaves me yearning for more of her emotions to spill out. Her mental way of thinking sends my sapiosexual attraction into over drive, she makes something so simple turn into a thought provoking concept that leaves me wondering for a lifetime.'

I placed my ink pin on my notebook, thinking if I should add something else. My eyes wandered over to Katrina who's sitting criss cross on my bed beside me quietly reading a Jet Magazine.

My thumb circled my index finger as I searched my brain for a few more stanzas. Giving up, I closed my used notebook putting it beside me. I stretched my hand over to my boombox to turn the volume up as a familiar song played.

Looking out across the night-time
The city winks its sleepless eye
Hear her voice shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

I picked up my notebook again remembering I have a song to finish. I've been holding it off due to not having any inspiration, it hit me all of a sudden. I guess that's what Mike does to you.

Deep in my heart
I feel that you really do care
Oh, is it true what they say
That our actions speak louder than words
And yours just isn't there

After re-writing the hook and replacing some lyrics, I finished. I sighed in accomplishment.

I really enjoy writing songs and music notes, the creative process is a magical experience. The type of genre changes depending on my mood, it's going to come out fresh no matter what. This is a passion of mine, I can truly see myself in the music business as a writer or producer. Hell, maybe even both.

"Do you believe in horoscopes?" Katrina looked up from the magazine.

"Kinda, it has some truth to it. I don't go as far as blaming my sign for my actions, that's weird." I shrug.

"True. It says here for Aquarius, thats you, that their strengths are they're progressive, original, independent and humanitarian. Your weaknesses are that you run from your emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, and a aloof. Heavy and on that temperamental." she hisses, my eyes roll.

"I'm not that bad," she straight faced me, "some of that is on point, but an aloof? Nah, I'm nice as hell."

"Yeah, but you have your asshole moments. It comes from the best of us." she patted my leg.

She flipped a page, "Oh, it says that Aquarius Greatest Overall Compatibility are Leo's and Sagittarius." she grins, bopping her shoulders up and down.

"Journey's a Leo."

She stayed quiet, giving me a harsh look.

"I'm fucking withchu, she's a Cancer."