20. Two Steps Back.

Elijah.

6:32pm

Running my fingers through her brown locks, I groaned as her hands slowly moved up and down my shaft with her tongue gliding around my tip.

She took my tip out her mouth, making a popping sound, "You missed me baby?" she wondered softly, her light brown orbs intensely staring into my hazel ones, still sliding her delicate hands down my dick.

I gripped the sheets, "Y-Yeah baby...I missed you. Shit I missed you so much." I say so she could continue doing her thing.

She cheesed, wiping her mouth and got off her knees to kiss my lips. She did it so passionately; I felt nothing.

Journey began to kiss me from my neck down to my chest and went back to trying to please me. I sat there not feeling any type of pleasure, fulfillment, love. Something I always felt with her during times like this.

I don't know how I ended up here. She called me to talk things out, claiming she wanted closure, she sounded genuine. When Journey arrived, we started to talk about her cheating and that's when she started to shed those crocodile tears saying how she "didn't mean to hurt me," bullshit like that, and I fell for the trap.

She hugged me and looked into my eyes, it's like I was falling for her all over again. I've always been a sucker for her honey brown eyes. We started to kiss and now I'm here, getting my dick sucked by my ex girlfriend that cheated on me. A sad sight to see.

Journey was trying to have sex but I wasn't going for that, I don't know who she's been fucking around with.

As I sat there, my mind began to wonder on who or what can get me off. I shut my eyes, my mind racing to find a contestant. My body temperature immediately rose when I thought of her.

I smirked, throwing my head back as images of her rushed through my mind. I let out a throaty groan that encouraged Journey to go faster, my hand went straight to her head and gripped the top of her hair, moving it up and down. I was going to start moving my hips up but that was going to be too much for her.

Her hair. Her smile. Her soft skin.

I bit my lip, "Damn Katrina." I mumbled lowly.

My eyes shot open, removing my hands from her hair, freezing in place.

Journey stopped her movements looking at me in confusion, "What's wrong Eli? Did I do something?"

I sat there silent for a while before saying, "Yes, what we're doing is wrong, I can't believe I fell into your trap." I shook my head, standing, pulling my joggers up.

She stood up placing her hands on her hips, "Fell into my trap? You're the one who kissed me first." she defended as I walked to the other side of the bed.

"That was because you were looking at me with those eyes, you know those are my weakness." I say lowly, still trying to process what I said not even a minute ago.

She sat beside me and began to kiss my shoulder, I shrugged her off.

She huffed getting up, "What's your problem Eli? One minute your enjoying my company, the next you're being standoffish. That's one of the reasons why we broke up." she declared.