⁽ ⁰⁷ ⁾ "𝖱𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅"

Start from the beginning

"I also heard he sold illegal substances on the street." The guy adds once more. Hideaki could tell Asahi looked defeated by these rumors.

"And I heard he's been in high school for five years."

"He's an adult, then."

Daichi and Sugawara looked amused but also tired of these comments as they looked at their ace. "Oh, well. It's the usual gossip." Sugawara commented as Daichi hummed in agreement.

"All because of his appearance." Daichi sighed as Asahi panicked.

"But I like to have sort of a wild appearance." Asahi stated as the two third-years turned away.

"You wouldn't say that if you were really wild." Sugawara stated.

Nishinoya then laughs as he looks at his teammate. "Who cares about how they view you?" He grins as Hideaki saw Daichi and Sugawara put a hand on the second-year's shoulders.

"Now this is what you call 'wild.'" The two spoke in unison as Nishinoya looked in between them with confusion.

"Hey, check it out." A voice spoke up, making everyone look to see some guys staring at Kiyoko.

"Cute."

"Go say hi. I dare you."

"Should I? Should I try?"

Hideaki looked over to see Tanaka and Nishinoya who had evil like expressions as they glare at the guys and started circling Kiyoko to "protect" her.

"Stop that." Kiyoko scolds the two as she uses her two clipboards and smacks Nishinoya and Tanaka on the head before walking off with Takeda. Nishinoya and Tanaka seemed very pleased instead of in pain.

"That little guy... Isn't he Nishinoya from Chidoriyama?"

"He won the Overall Best Libero Award."

"Really?"

Hideaki continued to walk with his team. "That's not all. That guy over there..." A man from another team spoke as Hideaki saw him look at Kageyama. "They say he's a genius setter. That's Kitagawa Daiichi's King of the Court." The man announced. Kageyama paused and glanced over at the two guys and gave an intimidating look over at the two before grumbling and walked off.

Hideaki walked over to Kageyama. "Don't mind them, Tobio. They're just trying to get under your skin." He assures his junior as Kageyama only nodded.

"What's he doing at Karasuno?"

"Dunno."

"He wasn't very popular in junior high, though."

Hideaki continued to walk, having his hands stuffed in his volleyball jacket as he popped his neck.

"Hey, who's that? The guy with black hair?"

"Hmm? Oh! That's Izuki Hideaki. Karasuno's ace. Also known as The Sharpshooter."

"Seriously?"

"He's also known as Karasuno's eyes. He has hawk eye vision, allowing him to see the full court on the opposite side. Though there is a rumor that he's dating someone from another school."

Hideaki growled. He hated it when people stuck their nose in places where they didn't belong.

"Then, what about that guy over there?"

The guy had asked as Hideaki glanced over to see him gesturing to Hinata. "That little guy." He adds as Hinata was looking around in amazement. "Is he awesome, too?"

"No... I don't think so." The guy replied as Hideaki glanced over at the orange haired first year to see him looking around. He reminded him of an excited puppy, seeing the world for the first time. Hideaki sighed and walked over to his junior.