~~~END SMUT~~~

⁽ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᶦᶠ ᶦ ᵈᶦᵉ, ᶦᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘ ⁻ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʲᶦⁿ⁾

Jungkook woke up the next morning with Rose holding onto his body. Normally she would just have her arm draped across his torso as she rested her head on his chest. But this morning she was tightly holding his chest and had one of her legs wrapped up in his own. And per usual Tae had a gentle arm wrapped around Rose's waist and his head nuzzled into her neck, almost kissing her snake tattoo. 

Not wanting to move his two sleeping bedmates, Kookie sighed and began to undo Rose's tight braids from the day before

Not wanting to move his two sleeping bedmates, Kookie sighed and began to undo Rose's tight braids from the day before. Gently unraveling the braids, he began to massage her scalp. She clearly liked it as she groaned quietly in her sleep and smiled. Tae stirred and yawned deeply like a bear, opening his dark brown eyes and blinking a few times. He ran his hand lazily down Rose's body and looked over to Jungkook. 

"I guess you really got out all your pent up anger last night huh? Rosie is normally awake by now." Tae chuckled, his boxy smile showing. 

"Yeah, it was awesome, she's so beautiful when she comes...." JK sighed. 

"She totally is." Tae sighed too. 

Jimin wandered into their room, rubbing his eyes and then crawling into bed behind Tae. 

"Well hello there Chim Chim, nice of you to join us on this particular morning." Tae smiled as the little Mochi snuggled into his back. 

"I just wanted cuddles...ok?" Jimin softly whined. 

"Nothing wrong with that, but I think we should probably put some clothes on Rose if you're gonna stay here." JK laughed quietly. 

Jimin giggled as Kookie removed Rose's limbs from his body and went to get her some clothes. Rose rolled over and began to snuggle into Tae to replace the Kookie she lost, so Taehyung was now in a cuddle sandwich. Returning with a pair of underwear and his shirt from the day before, JK wrestled them onto a defiant Rose, who didn't want to let go of Taehyung. 

"Damn it Rose, you can go back to cuddles in literally five seconds, I just need to put a shirt on you." Kookie complained. 

"Nooo.... My TT." Rose mumbled in her sleep, holding onto Tae tighter. 

VMin were laughing harder now at how cute Rose was being this morning, but then Tae decided to help Koo get the shirt on Rose with a good amount of effort. Kook then left for the kitchen in search of coffee.

"Jimin, do you wanna take over as Rosie's cuddle buddy for a bit? I have to pee and take care of Tannie." Taehyung asked the Mochi. 

"Of course!" Chim Chim chirped. 

Tae peeled Rose off his body and quickly jumped off the bed before she could grab onto him again. Rose whined and reached out for Tae as Jimin rolled into her arms. Satisfied to have a body to snuggle regardless of who it was, Rose was happy. 

About ten minutes later, Rose was finally ready to get up. 

"Morning Jiminie." She mumbled into his neck, pulling away slowly and stretching. 

Her midriff peaked out from under Kookie's shirt so Jimin leaned forward and gave her a raspberry on her tummy. 

"JIMIN!" Rose shrieked in surprise. 

Jimin jumped off the bed and ran out of the room laughing. Rose took off after him to seek her revenge. She chased him around the house for a little bit until Jimin tripped over Yoongi, who for some reason was sprawled out on the floor. Before he could hit the floor and hurt himself, Rose caught his arm and leaned backwards so that she was the one that fell with Jimin crashing down on top of her. 

Unfortunately with how fast they were running and Jimin falling with her, the sudden stop had a lot of force, so Rose hit the back of her head hard on the floor with a loud crack. She let out a loud scream at the impact. 

Yoongi shot up from the floor and Jimin scrambled off of her. The others ran over to them and looked down at Rose as she stared, wide eyed at the ceiling; blood pooling around her head. 

⁽ᶠᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁻ ᵃᵗᵉᵉᶻ⁾