He's not worth it

Brown's pov

I stare in wonder up at the creature that knocked me down. Glistening silver fangs baree in a snarl with threatening - no angry growls. A wolf of some type. I look at the creatures neck, spotting white fur with specks of silver and gold and seeing it matches the paws. And then there is the strange tail held against my throat and the dragon wings. The tail's tip resembles a fan except made entirely of metal and I must say it is sharp. I flick my attention to its eyes, blue: and autobot.

"What are you?"

Your pov

Hey kid come here for a sec please.

Don't move or else you're dead

DAD! YOU'RE PROUD OF ME RIGHT? TELL ME HOW PROUD!!

I SWEAR I'LL KILL HER JOHN!

If you don't want her to lose and eye then tell me. TELL ME!

Say goodbye - AHHHH

This is all your fault!

You're pathetic

WORTHLESS!

The memories of the day this man, the 45 year old man I trusted and made it my mission to make sure was okay tried to kill me. He just suddenly asked to follow him out the store when I was dusting some cogs. I followed of course, not fearing my friend. 

He wasn't.

He grabbed me and held a sharpened pocket-knife against my neck, threatening to harm, to KILL me if he didn't tell him how proud he was of him. John was too shocked to say anything and as a result Brown cut me across my neck and cheek: small but just one quick movement and I would have had a knife in my throat.

I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was only 11 and the fear was overwhelming. I just . . . cried. If it weren't for that cop that shot him in the leg I wouldn't have gotten away. John just ran to me and pulled me into the shop; locking the doors and calming me down as best he could. Just before he got away Alex Brown said one last thing to me.

Worthless

It broke me. He knew that was the one thing that could hurt me even more, the one word I despise with every bit of my being. I want him to feel that sense of helplessness. Feel the terror he caused me and know what it's like to be hurt by someone you trust. 

I growl, not bothering to hide anything I transform.

No one's pov

Soft metallic fur shifts against metal. All stare in shock at you, mouths/intakes agape and eyes wide.

"Y/n!" The man screams from below you. You glare at him, tail still pressed against his neck.

Everyone stare at you, only Windbolt saw you transform and it would be a lie to say the others nearly had a spark attack.

Megatronus is mesmerised by your appearance. He didn't realise your appearance would change slightly after transforming but your wolf form was outstanding. He barely recognized you.

Optimus is wondering why you're suddenly acting like an actual wolf.

Megatron is ready to kill Brown. His little sparkling transformed into a mighty beast and has a pathetic human that harmed her pinned to the floor at her mercy; he couldn't be prouder. However he wants to personal torture this glitch for threatening his little girl.

Optronic is blushing like no tomorrow. He is just repeating to himself that you're still you, you are still little y/n just in a smocking hot frame and sexy- FRAG!

Windbolt wants to pick you up and take you away from this mad-man, he knows you don't have it in you to kill but if it's needed he will intervene.

Shockwave is wondering if you are a techno organic.

Ben . . . is contemplating weather or not to make you get off him so he can drown him. He knows he hates water. But he won't deny that you look amazing and is silently glaring at Optronix. If he touches yo he'll gladly rip his spark out.

Zioni is damn proud of you for transforming but she wants a piece of Brown. She's even considering giving the bastard to the crazy Ratchet. Know what she would rather kill him with her own bare hands. No one and I mean NO ONE hurts her family.

Harry is still passed out but if her were conscious he would faint.

"Brown." you growl. You want him to hurt.

"You . . . the portals changed you!" he suddenly realises. He, he turned you into this he made you better! This is perfect! It could solve endless problems. No more diseases, longer lifespans, no need for those horrid cars when you could drive yourself and such advanced technology. The possibilities are endless!

You could see the gears turning in his head, see what he was probably thinking and you hated it. But something inside of you was easing your anger, telling you it wasn't worth it. You aren't a killer, you aren't a murder just a 14 year old girl who's now i a transformers body.

"You aren't worth it." you stand up, pulling your tail away. You sigh and walk over to Ben. He sighs in relief and gently hugs you, leaning down to press his forehead against yours in a silent comfort. It always makes you feel relaxed. That wasn't you, you are mad: fuming! But you won't kill, you won't stoop that low just because he threatened your life.

Doesn't mean four others won't.

Megatron raises his blaster, ready to fire and sword ready, Zioni escapes Shockwave's grip and has her blades raised, Optronix quickly crushes the lock and throws the chains away servo transforming into an axe along with Windbolt who transforms and has his wings raised.

Brown is not going anywhere! Or so they thought.

He takes the strange device from a pocket in his black pants, glowing and floating above his palm.

"It was nice to see you my dear but I have a prime to meet." he chuckles before a ginormous portal opens up in front of you all. All advancing bots take a step back, avoiding the edges of the purple, blue and red thing. Ben quickly gives you one last hug before picking Harry up bridal style.

You stare at Brown, puting one and one together to realise it was him all along. He was the reason all these crazy ground bridges have opened. It was him!

Without another word he casually jumps into the endless black hole. Large tendrils of energy poke out and latch onto any living thing nearby aka all of you.

You all try to escape by it's futile, hundreds of them wrap around your bodies and drag you into the endless whirlpool.

Elsewhere

Dozens of cybertronians stare at each other, many at a similar version of themselves but then again opposite.

Four leaders stand in the middle of the many beings, two standing next to each other as allies and the others glaring at their enemies. Five months have gone by and they still have no idea where they are and why they are here. These alternate versions of themselves sickening and strange, their greatest enemies turned opposite and personalities almost swapped.

However in a large purple bot's servoes are clasped a small human boy with spiked hair and large glasses. The boy struggles to the best of his abilities but they are gone unnoticed by the terrifying robot.

Before another fight can break out between the factions two flashes of blinding light appear in the sky.

They all stare at the portals, catching sight of beings falling out of both at an alarming rate. One catches the attention of all of them.

A giant human.

----------------------------------

I am now officially 14!

Yeah this book's about to get crazy