Surprises, laughter and a maniac

Hello everyone I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long; it's just that this week was full of important tests at school and I had to study. And I still have a few more tests next week so yeah. Anyway I just wanted to update.

-----------------------------

The three cybertronians stare in shock at the humongous mech, blues and yellows acomoaning metallic silvers with a chain like object connecting to his right, spiked shoulder pad with a large spear tip placed neatly on his wrist; clearly able to retract at any given time. The mech stares down at them with ruby red eyes, a smile plastered on the silver faceplates. His servos - clawed - gently strokes your head as he leans down onto one ped. You stare up at the mech in surprise, feeling a sense of familiarity and an uncontrollable urge to lean into the soft touch. The gentle sound of gears grinding together echoed throughout the silenced room; its owner chuckling deeply as you close your eyes and lean into his servo.

"Windbolt!" Megatronus stares at the mech in amazement, not believing his own optics.

"The one and only!" he laughs waking you from your strange happiness. You blink a few times, staring up at those familiar optics that would often watch over you as you sleep with curiosity.

"You can transform!" you gasp, realisation slapping you in the face, jumppimg off the table you cup his lowered face with your black servos, barely cover his cheeks.

He smiles down at you and nods, gently sitting down on the floor with you being picked up like a child - again.

Why does everyone do this to you?

He places you down in his lap, acting as if you're made of the most delicate china and could break at any second. You sit staring at the mech with wonder and excitement. You knew if he was able to transform he would be big - but not this big! He's like twice the size of Megatronus and looks amazing! His shoulder armour are doubled and spiked, a helmet like part of his help showing his horns on either side and two large metal spikes jutting out of the top like a rhino's. You pinch yourself and wince as your shoulder hurts. Yup, not a dream.

Optimus stares at the giant, optics the size of the moon and intake hitting the floor. How in the name of primus could any mech be this big?He isn't nearly as large as Omega Supreme but still! And - wait he said she was turning into a predacon . . . what's a predacon?

Goldwave stands tall, frozen in place and optic as wide as it can go. This is insane. He did have a slight theory that the clockwork dragon could transform but this is on a whole new level. And you are acting so calm about this, amazed and fascinated but not scared. And a 'predacon'?

Megatronus is confused and fascinated, he keeps his optics locked onto your form watching every movement the giant mech makes as he gently strokes your hair and traces the white streaks along your body.

Windbolt smirks as he sees your tail, catching sight of the metal changing and forming scale like plates at an extremely slow pace.

"I think by the end of the day you'll have transformed completely." he suddenly states happily, taking your tail in his right servo and inspecting the tip. He couldn't help but wonder why it was out since his tail had formed the chain on his right arm yet yours is like this, the other predacons didn't have tails in their bipedal forms. At least he thinks they don't

You stare at your creation with wide eyes. You didn't know if you should faint from happiness or terror. You knew you were going to turn into some kind of metal being, it was unavoidable, but you couldn't believe you were becoming a predacon! But that would make sense because of the tail . . . but don't predacons tails transform into their bodies?