Tail?

No one's pox

Sari sighs boredly as she stares blankly from her best friend's shoulder. She watches as Optronix paces back and forth across his room, mumbling random things and occasionally smirking or cussing. She was also upset about the cons taking her new human-ish friend but Optronix was furious - correction is furious. For days he's been plotting some kind of plan to get the girl back. It was hilarious at first but after watching him do the same things repeatedly for a few hours it just got irritating.

Bumblebee wasn't having a blast either.

"Boss bot you've been doing this for days!" he groans from his, stolen, seat at the prime's desk "We'll get her back-"

"Maybe."

"Not helping Sari." Bumblebee hisses, the child just rolls her eyes and smirks. The black and white bot growls but then backs away, chuckling nervously at his leaders intense glare. Primus Optronix looks like he wants to kill him.

And indeed he does.

"Bumblebee . . . " his optics glow an eiri red as he locks them onto the smaller mech's shaking form, "Get.Out."

Not having to say another word the small bot bolts out the door at top speed, leaving a dust cloud in his wake.

"Pathetic." Optronix sighs. Walking over to his berth he sits down, hands touching his forehelm as he tries to think of something.

All the others are with her - even that pathetic version of himself! All of them probably making her happy and doing all that mushy stuff. All the stuff he should be doing with her!

Now Optronix would never consider his relationship with y/n romantic. She's practically a sparkling and centuries younger than him, also he may be a slight pervert but even that's too much for him. Their relationship is more like siblings, ones that love each other but fight like hell. Sounds about right.

He stares at the floor, wondering how she looks now. Is she taller, larger? Have her optics changed colour or skin turned to metal. What colour would her optics be?

Blue. Definitely blue.

She's not a killer - not even a fighter and I doubt she's like us. Way to kind.

She isn't strong enough to be a autobot let alone a decepticon, he thought to himself, that's why she needs someone to protect her. That's why She needs him.

Without another word Optronix gets up and walks out his room to the exit, he should first start searching for the Decepticon base, then formulate a plan to get her back.

"And where do you think you're going prime?" Ratchet asks, sharpening his chainsaw. Optronix was unfazed by the blooded weapon or the mad scientist, he never was.

"Heard something about a whole lot of flesh bags going missing." . He was going to that area and many humans, a good 80+ have gone missing but not for the reason that many would think.

Ratchet scoffs, whipping a pool of blood of his servos with a once white sheet. "Sumdac and his experiments." he mumbles.

"You know Sumdac gave up on the cyborg thing a while ago. The disappearances have increased since then."

"Oh and what's to say that he wasn't lying?"

"Ratchet." Sari growls from the couch, "My dad may be a pain in the ass and a coward but I'd hear if he was doing any 'science'. For the past month I haven't heard any screams other than his own." she deadpans ax she tries to win the game against Blurr.

"I have to agree with the human I have kept an optic on that pathetic sack of blubber and all he has been doing is pulling his machines apart and rearranging their inside. Also trying to make one of his tools look human and have emotions. So far it looks too boxy and can't even make a nonprogrammed conversation." the speedster states boredly while pressing buttons on the cybertronian sized game controller.