Why are the humans so big!

No one's pov

Just as Mrs Lavender finishes her sentence the bell rings, signalling the end of  the school week and beginning of the weekend. Everyone in the class jumps out of their seats, shoving whatever was on their desks in to their backpacks and rampaging out the classroom. Literally! The students rush out of the class like their lives depend on it, papers flying everywhere and cheering through the small classroom.

Except for one.

You sit in your chair, mid way at putting your book and notes in your bag, looking at the door where all of the teenagers previously were with a 'wtf' face. Honestly just because it's the second to last week of the year doesn't mean they have to act like a bunch of toddlers on a sugar rush. I can understand that they want some time for fun, I do too, but the least they could do is say goodbye to Mrs Lavender. But that's not the case.

You sigh, putting away the last of your things and go up to Mrs Lavender who stands next to her desk with a small smile. She tried her best to be a teacher, and often was happy with how well behaved some of her students are, while others ...

Although you aren't really seen among the students other than when Angelica complains about you or taunts you. But you are one of her favourites.

You smile happily at your teacher, "Have a nice weekend Mrs Lavender! And Thanks for the lesson." You say. She thanks you and wishes you the same before you exit the classroom, heading to your locker to put away all your books and other things you won't be needing over the weekend.

Just as you get to your locker you see Ben, Harry and Zioni there waiting for you. It imediatly put a smile on your face.

"How was school?" you ask, quickly putting away your books, pencil case and almost everything else in your backpack.

Zioni sighs, Harry shrugs his shoulders and Ben groans.  You take that as 'very bad day don't want to talk about it'. But you won't let that happen.

"What aren't you guys telling me?" you say seriously, closing your locker you stare at them all individually.

Harry shifts uncomfortably as you stare into his soul. He knew this would happen but he didn't care, just knowing you cared about him made him feel better.

"Tyron was being a demon again." Ben mumbles like a stubborn kid

No one's pov

Of all the days.

"What he do this time?" i groan, shoulders slumped forward and eyes half lidded in irritation. I swear I'm gonna punch him if he was teasing. 

"He dumped a bucket of water on Ben during PE, got all the girls to believe that Harry broke up with Ben and said I was handing out free pizza." Zioni lists on her fingers.

I sigh in frustration and say, "I swear Angelica and him are the offspring of the devil."

"Probably are." Ben chuckles ruffling my hair playfully. "I'll see ya all at dinner, don't wanna be late." he says, quickly kissing Harry on the head and heading out.

"Yeah I got to get back since it's my turn cooking tonight." Zioni moans giving me a hug then walking off reluctantly.

I look at Harry, knowing he would want to go back home to do whatever homework they gave him. He smiles at me, giving me a knowing smile and says, "I'll see you at dinner, you better be back by 6." he says.

Wait 6?! Last time it was 7! And he knows I can spend hours in that place. 

Before I have the chance to complain he rushes off, leaving me alone by my locker.

"Well I can't blame him." I tell myself, "Last time he asked me to be home by 6 I wouldn't stop telling him how I needed to stay longer." I chuckle to myself. Oh well at least I have a good 3 hours at the shop.

No ones pov

Four small figures groan in pain as they slowly wake up. One a variety of reds and blues, another reds, blacks and greys, one that looks similar to the the second one but only whites and blues and finally the last one similar to the first one just a variety of blues and purples. [yeah I'm really bad at describing the bots]

"Ugh what the frag happened." curses the purple and blue one. Wincing as a needle of pain shoots throughout his frame.

The red and blue one stands on his feet, staggering and holding onto the wall next to him, "Who, what?" he says confused at the sight of duplicates of himself and Megatron in front of him. Suddenly he remembers everything that happened and who these two must be.

"Your the other versions of ourselves." the blue and white Megatron states, looking directly at his opposite already sensing the power and evil inside of him.

"What!" the purple Optimus says, "You mean the pathetic version of myself that Sari met?" he scoffs looking at the blue and red mech in disgust.

"It appears so."  groans Megatron, steadily rising from the wooden ground beneath him glaring daggers at Optimus.

"What did you do." he growls angrily, feeling the pain slowly fading only to be replaced by a small helm ache.

"Nothing. The last thing I remember is seeing a multi coloured space bridge and then-"

"Pain." his opposite finishes.

Suddenly they hear some kind of bell ring, all masks and weapons click and they get into fighting stances. Ready for whatever it is.

"Hey John I'm here!" a femme voice shouts. All four stiffen at the voice, preparing for an ambush.

"Hello kiddo." an old mech's voice greets. "Let me guess. 'you want to work for a few hours for free for the fun of it'" he chuckles.

The darker, more evil Optimus growls slightly looking towards where the voices are coming from, "Humans." 

"And they are larger than us." Megatron growls at the sight of the two humans, both larger than him but still appearing weak.

All four of the bots hide behind random boxes that litter the shelf as they guessed it to be, watching the humans with curious optics.

"Why the frag are they so big!" the darker Optimus snaps, no one hearing him.

You look at the old man with a cheeky grin, "Well it is fun to look after this place, there's new things to discover in here everyday. Not to mention finding those old blueprints of yours!" you say excitedly. 

You have been coming to this old shop for as ling as you can remember, exploring it like it's a new world full of strange clockwork creatures. At one pint you found one of his old blueprints of a clockwork mouse. You had then looked around the shop for all the parts and built in. You found it so interesting and fun, not to mention he sometimes gave you a little bit of money as a thank for making them. Not many people come into the shop and when they do they don't always buy stuff. So honestly all you have to do is clean and reorganise the shop.

Which is a lot if you look at the size and amount of stock in it.

John grins at your enthusiasm, having an idea to make you stop coming there to often. He loves you, yes like his own daughter but he didn't want you spending so much time with him. He loves the time but he knows you need to have some time with your little family. So he has a plan that will work and get you to spend the weekend at home,not at the store.

"So kid I need you to rearrange the stuff by the clockwork animal section. If ya don't mind?"

"Please you know I love that section the most." you smile at him and go to the left, seeing the familiar shelves of parts and metal creatures. Some of which you made.

You walk over to one of the shelves, but something catches your eye.

A bright red and blue robot.

"Optimus?"

--------------------

Hope you liked it.